designteam86

OBF- Nov Eat, Drink, Garden & Be Thankful Card Seed Swap

Kim King
28 days ago
last modified: 28 days ago

OBF- Nov Eat, Drink, Garden & Be Thankful Card Seed Swap + Funtabulous Games

* Post sign me up under the event.

* If you sign up, you will be sending a Thanksgiving or Fall greeting card and up to 8 packs of seeds (5-15 seeds per pack). And that's it.

* I will post a list under the event with the name of the OBF member you are to send to, pm them for

their address.

* Deadline for mailing your cards is Nov 16.

* Please remember to write OBF on the back of your envelope/card, so no one confuses it with the other swaps.

* Please post pictures of your card and seeds when you receive it.

* Bingo, Be thankful game, and fall photo contest will be the games for the month. Will post additional info on these soon!

* Must be a OBF Member to participate.

Happy Fall Y'all, Fall is my favorite time of year! Let's have some fall fun! xxKim

Comments (100)

• Kim King
    Original Author
    14 days ago

Hi Susan, skyblue52 can you message me your address for winning the squash game😊

• Kim King
    Original Author
    14 days ago

Hi Melinda can you message me your address for your Nov card😊

• Kim King
    Original Author
    13 days ago

Bingo pics for Fri Nov 13

• Kim King
    Original Author
    12 days ago

Sat Bingo cards, Anyone getting close to the 5 in a row yet🌱😊

• Kim King
    Original Author
    12 days ago

Received your emails Susan B and Melinda. Thank you! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

• sandlapper_rose
    12 days ago

Kim, what a fun month you created. Sorry I wasn't able to join in - just too much going on these days and with it getting dark so early I don't get much accomplished in the evenings. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

• Melinda Hagen
    11 days ago

Another pic of my granddaughter, great granddaughter and her husband. Family pic done few weeks ago! And Benny and Echo! All family! Try is a policeman and loves their dogs, well they all do! Hope everyone is having great day!

• Melinda Hagen
    11 days ago

• Melinda Hagen
    11 days ago

• Melinda Hagen
    11 days ago

• Melinda Hagen
    11 days ago

Just put up few fall pics taken while riding around! Not yet at peak of color but I still enjoyed them!

• Kim King
    Original Author
    11 days ago

So beautiful Melinda, lovely family. Thank you for sharing!

Don’t forget everyone to click on some of the photos you like for our Fall photo contest, the most likes wins😀

• Kim King
    Original Author
    11 days ago

Speeding up the Bingo, will draw 3 daily. Here are the next 3 Sunday bingo

• Kim King
    Original Author
    11 days ago

Game Time: Be Thankful Game, share what you are thankful for every one who comments by Tuesday will go into a random drawing for Tommy Toe tomatoes and lil pump ke mon pumpkin. Pictured below. will draw 2 winners Tues Nov 17.

I’ll start I am Super thankful for all my garden peeps they are truly a most generous bunch🌱🍅🌱

• brittneysgran
    11 days ago

Thankful for my beautiful Family that God has given me!

• bluee19
    11 days ago

Thankful for friends and family especially more than ever during this pandemic time.

• skyblue52
    10 days ago

Thankful for a secure home where I feel safe

• Melinda Hagen
    10 days ago

Thankful that I have everything I need, including family and friends, during these trying times!

• Melinda Hagen
    10 days ago

• Kim King
    Original Author
    10 days ago

Mon next 3 bingo cards

• bluee19
    10 days ago

Sent Shirley seeds and card today. Hope you will get them soon!!

• Kim King
    Original Author
    9 days ago

Tues Bingo cards

• Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
    8 days ago

I received my card, seeds and special pumpkin spice sticker from Shirley today. Thank you so much Shirley! I love everything!!! Especially the Rebecca clematis seeds. I have been wanting to grow this because that’s my daughter’s name.

8 days ago

Susan B. I mailed your card today. Sorry it was a little late. Tracking says it will arrive Saturday. I guess the postal service is walking it to Dayton lol.

8 days ago

A couple of Autumn pictures I took in the local park.

• Kim King
    Original Author
    8 days ago

Bingo cards

• Kim King
    Original Author
    8 days ago

Let’s keep the Be Thankful game going till Thanksgiving will draw names then 🦃🌱🦃

• brittneysgran
    8 days ago

BINGO

• Kim King
    Original Author
    8 days ago

Yeah Bingo for Shirley!

• Kim King
    Original Author
    8 days ago

🦃🤩🦃

7 days ago

Congratulations Shirley!!!

• Melinda Hagen
    7 days ago

Congratulations Shirley! My seeds went out yesterday!

• skyblue52
    7 days ago

Yeah Shirley Thanks Susan for the heads up. Our mail is usaully a day behind the arrive. Our mail carrier is worn thin on her area. She trys to stay on route on time. 2 days ago she stuffed 3 packages in my box that I could not pry out. It was like an explosion when I got them pulled out. I am still Thankful for her. I can catch her to get out pre printed packages. But darn post office put a new mail box with a 2 inch lip . I used to be able to get the bigger packages in it. Now it has to be the flatter . The only thing I can think of is the lip makes it harder to steal out of the big box. we have had a few boxes on the street pryed open. :{ #$30 to replace locks on mail boxes

• Kim King
    Original Author
    6 days ago

Happy Friday! Plan to work on sorting seeds today and hopefully a little time later to go junkin. Next 3 Bingo pics. Next Bingo for the entire card. Prizes go out Nov 30 :)

• brittneysgran
    6 days ago

Nicole, I have done the happy dance over my awesome seed pkg. Can not wait to start these awesome beauties. I'm looking to buy a larger greenhouse so hope it happens come early Spring. Thank you so much.

• bluee19
    6 days ago
    last modified: 6 days ago

Shirley ~ your welcome!!! I felt bad I didn’t have unique varieties because I don’t have many. Hope they grow and make you smile!!

Melinda ~ thank you so much garden buddy for my wonderful selection of seeds. I luv the ones you shared with me especially the sunflowers!! You know how much I luv luv sunflowers

:)

• Kim King
    Original Author
    6 days ago

Thank you Susan B for the wonderful array of seeds + Fall towel I love them all. It was a nice surprise our poor mailman doesn’t get to our house until between 730-8pm each night due to all the increased mail deliveries.

• Kim King
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Next 3 Bingo cards, going for the full card 🦃💕🦃

• Melinda Hagen
    4 days ago

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Nicole, so glad they arrived already! The pink zinnias get about 3 foot tall with large pink blooms! I love them because they are pink! Lol!

• Kim King
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Next 3 Bingo cards, going for the full card 🦃💕🦃

• Kim King
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday worked on some Christmas wrapping and seed saving. Saved some Cardinal climber, lemon basil and boneset.

• Kim King
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Recap Cards Sent/rec
    Kim sent 11-18 to Melinda
    Shirley sent Susan N received
    Susan B sent Kim received
    Melinda sent bluee19 received
    Bluee19 sent Shirley received
    Susan N sent Susan B

• Kim King
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Next 3 Bingo cards, going for the full card 🦃💕🦃 Somebody has to be getting close to the full card! Will post all the cards called shortly so everyone can check🤩

• bluee19
    3 days ago

Happy Monday Everyone!

I still have about seven more to get the full card :)

• Kim King
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Lordy I think Im going to start calling 4 per day until we get a Full card bingo starting tomorrow, maybe 5. Also if anyone is interested I am having a Christmas stocking swap in my Facebook group Sunday Sowers Online Community Garden

all the details are in the group but here are the highlights.

Nice List = Seeds you want to receive

Naughty List = Seeds you do not want to receive

You mail your seeds to me I provide the stockings and send back a stocking full of seeds

Deadline to send seeds to me postmarked no later than Dec 4

Stockings start going out by Dec 14 so everyone can have a wonderful stocking full of seeds in time for the Holidays!

You do not have to send me seeds for everything on a person's list or to everyone who is signed up, just gather seeds for the members that you have.

• skyblue52
    2 days ago

Girls Houzz makes me look bad. I poster yesterday about Susan and Kim's great cards. I am thrilled with the great seeds from Susan She covered all areas. Kim sent me seeds for squash number game. I love I got 5 beautiful Thanksgiving cards. All beautiful. Great way to start the holidays

• Kim King
    Original Author
    yesterday

That’s wonderful I have really enjoyed immensely getting all the seeds and Thanksgiving cards this year it has really made a difference for me in a difficult year🦃🌱🦃

• Kim King
    Original Author
    yesterday

6 bingo pics for yesterday and today

• Kim King
    Original Author
    yesterday

Recap of all bingo cards so far only 9 left to call

• bluee19
    yesterday

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I still need five more :)