Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nickcats

Wanted: Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens

nickcats
3 years ago

Anyone have any Ophiopogon p. Black Mondo Grass nigrescens? Thanks!

Comments (8)

• Pat
    3 years ago

I sure do. I won't be doing any digging and shipping until spring. Do you have a trade list?

nickcats thanked Pat
  • Thomas Galan
    3 years ago

HomeAdvisor's CEO is Brandon William Ridenour and his home address is 211 S Cherry St, Denver, CO 80246 and his phone number is (732) 259-8929. Brandon Ridenour's wife's name is Debora Silva Ridenour and her email address is deb_silva007@yahoo.com. Brandon Ridenour and Deb Ridenour also own 730 N Magnolia St, Denver, CO 80220. Their children go to Graland Country Day School located at 55 Clermon St, Denver, CO 80220. The Chairman of IAC and HomeAdvisor is Barry Diller and his home address is 1940 Coldwater Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. All that information was kindly provided by their colleagues. HomeAdvisor are the biggest scammers in US history and need to be shut down. HomeAdvisor are spamming the internet and search engines with hundreds of fake websites to manipulate consumers and manipulate search engine results. Some examples of HomeAdvisor's hundreds of fake websites are home-siding-contractors.com, 1800contractor.com, handymanservice.com, jensonbrothers.com, starsproservices.com, and powellandsons.com. The construction industry and local economies are being ruined by these bombardment of scams, lies, and deceit from HomeAdvisor and it will only get much worse if nothing is done to stop them. Sometimes as much as over three-fourths of the 1st page search results are all HomeAdvisor and HomeAdvisor's fake websites, which makes it extremely unfair for construction businesses and independent contractors. Often all 3 ads on the 1st page search results are homeadvisor.com, jensonbrothers.com, and powellandsons.com, all 3 of which are websites controlled by HomeAdvisor and is blatant gross anticompetitive manipulation. HomeAdvisor are also writing thousands of fake reviews of their competitors and of themselves. HomeAdvisor are also writing thousands of fake positive reviews of themselves on ConsumerAffairs, Google, the App Store, and Google Play. HomeAdvisor is the worst rated company on the BBB in history with over 2,000 bad reviews from the last 3 years and a horrible average 1 star out of 5 stars rating as of the beginning of the year 2020, but starting the summer of 2020 HomeAdvisor has also begun to write hundreds of fake positive reviews of themselves on the BBB and on ResellerRatings to cheat and alter their ratings. HomeAdvisor is by far the most unethical, unfair, dishonest, and malicious corporation in America. HomeAdvisor uses every scam and dirty trick they can think of. Brandon Ridenour, Deb Ridenour, and the rest of the people behind HomeAdvisor need to be at the very least sentenced to life in prison. Angry contractors, let HomeAdvisor's CEO know that HomeAdvisor will not be tolerated.

• nickcats
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Hi Pat, I haven’t traded since Houzz took over, since I’ve been having a hard time navigating the website😕. Couldn’t find a way to reply to your comment. I’ll create new lists over the winter. Are you looking for anything specific?

• Pat
    3 years ago

I've switched to being mostly on National Gardening Association website. If you're not there, you should be and you can start adding in your plant list of plants you have and want. You can also create subcategories called whatever you want them to be (Like Trade List - Have, Trade List - Want) and have the applicable plants show up in that list also. Let me know if you have trouble navigating there. Meanwhile, here's my plant list there and look at the categories I have set up to more easily see my trade wants and haves.

https://garden.org/lists/view/daylilly99/

Only problem is, people hardly ever seem to be trading there. I miss the good old days.

• nickcats
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks! I’ll check it out since I’ve been looking for an easier site. Yes! I miss the good ole days too! I did a ton of trading on the Garden Forum ”before”. My garden is mostly grown from seeds from the old days and all of my beautiful Miscanthus grasses & cannas (lost all 75+ to my new houses frozen garage😕) are from old days trades❤️

• Pat
    3 years ago

You're going to not like hearing this perhaps but you're better off without the miscanthus. It's a non-native invasive species. I mistakenly planted two plants decades ago, kept chopping pieces out as I saw how it overtook the border then really wanted to toss it. My husband and I fought many many times about my wanting to toss things and he replanted those all along a fenceline.

Fast forward to maybe 15 years later (and just one-two months ago) and he finally realized these had to go. With some "volunteer" labor from Craig's List ad (dig it for free - with a warning) and with his little backhoe and hour after hour of backbreaking work we got rid of most of them. A few are still embedded in the fence line.

Now, there's the "not right in the head" neighbor on the other side who lets every junk tree/grass seedling grow up - because it's green. So I have to contend with huge clumps trying to grow through the fence on that side ... all because my (stupid!) plants put seedlings into his yard too.

Sorry about the cannas, however. Those are nice plants :-).

END OF RANT

• nickcats
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Wow what a job! I have miscanthus sinensis zebrinus and an unnamed same size variety planted in an island bed for 8 years. They never spread at all.

• HU-411115911
    7 months ago

entirehomepros.com is great too