rosecanadian

Autumn Seasonal Thread #2

rosecanadian

November she a' comin'. November she a' here.

Cold and drafty, winds a' plenty, our roses cry a tear.

Janus-like we look behind. We shudder with the cold.

Janus-like we look ahead. Winter she be bold.

November she a' coming'. November she a' here.

Spend our money! Buy new roses!! That will bring us cheer!

by Carol

• Diane Brakefield

Thanks, Carol. I always grow some oddballs among my companion plants, and would like to post photos of them someday, but I don't want to take over with non roses. Here's another that Lisa and I grow called Dara, wild purple carrot, which is actually a form of Queen Anne's Lace. I threw out some seed three years ago, and now it's totally on its own. And yes, I tear out lots of this stuff, but talk about easy to grow plants. That's the name of my game. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield

Budget Kitchen Makeover - 2 tone cabinets?

99% finished! I have some paint to touch up and toe kick to install. Floors will be done some other year when carpet needs to be replaced (rip up tile at same time). I LOVE IT! - I used Dutch Boy cabinet & trim paint color matched to subway tile (Whispering Wind) - I used subway tile & mosaic from Menards - Frigidaire stove, dishwasher and microwave, Whirlpool refrigerator (less than $2.5k all up) - Black Quartz from Lowes ($3.4k installed) 52sq ft of countertop. - LED under cabinet strip lights. 12" & 16" So all up, less than $6k kitchen overall. Not cheap but not expensive either. I donated everything I pulled out.

Insulting vaulted ceiling on heated all season room

kws01, If you insulate a cathedral ceiling without any ventilation you can rot out your roof in a few years by trapping moisture in the insulation...done wrong. Done correctly a "hot" roof will last as long as any other roof. We use spray foam insulation to fill the rafter bays completely...absolutely no voids. Any air in the area of the insulation becomes a trap for the water vapor traveling through the roof/ceiling system and that vapor then becomes water as the dew point moves through the roof during the course of the day. I recommend using a contractor familiar with this issue and willing to detail the ceiling to avoid pitfalls. Best of luck!

Miami property (part 2) - After pictures

I'll ditto Ed - it's great to see before and after in the same thread. I know that sometimes there have to be a couple posts in the same thread to accomplish this when there are a lot of photos. IMO it's the best way to REALLY see the before vs after.

The Gathering Place: Chapter 2...

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63656635/thumbs/ali-card-for-auntiebuzzybees-friend http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63762661/thumbs/ali-card-for-pegjustpeg http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63674008/thumbs/ali-card-for-janbhan http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63674140/thumbs/ali-cardbook-for-rina http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63671931/thumbs/ali-card-book-for-my-dd-and-her-wedding-proposal http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63657645/thumbs/ali-card-for-pickyvicky http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/63657109/thumbs/ali-card-for-bubbasgma
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Thank you Carol! I’m sure you would love MIP!

Diane, the ornamental kale is beautiful and huge. I enjoy so much seeing your lovely flower border.

FRANCIS MEILLAND, very fragrant.

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • Ro theAntipodean

Mme Ernst Calvat is the paler sport of Mme Isaac. I always thought they'd look fabulous growing on a small arbour on either side of each other. To control their "whippy" canes a bit.

rosecanadian thanked Ro theAntipodean
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Ro, that would be beautiful! I have them both, but not together.

MME ERNEST CALVAT

MME ISAAC PEREIRE

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Two other Bourbon Sports

ZEPHIRINE DROUHIN

and KATHLEEN HARROP its sport

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • titian1 10b Sydney

Diane, did you hear back from flowers?

Some photos from today

the ever reliable Marie van Houtte

the lovely Rubens

rosecanadian thanked titian1 10b Sydney
  • Diane Brakefield

Ooh, Trish those roses are so frilly and lush. They're my kind of rose. I particularly like Rubens, so luscious, and I'll bet it has a lovely scent. Is your garden going into high gear yet? Yes, I heard from Flowers very late last night, and she's fine and has been busy with birthdays. She has lots of family who all have birthdays in November, and they all live far away, so she sends off lots of gifts, all exquisitely wrapped, I'm sure. Long ago, I used to be more that way and slowly became a lazy wrapper--plop those gifts into a handy bag. We need Flowers' contributions to the forum and this thread. Her photos are sublime, and she's shy about posting them. Are you reading this flowers? We miss you.

Sara Ann, you grow so many gorgeous roses that you've kept a secret, or something, from us, or maybe just me. Mme Isaac and Mme Ernest are scrumptious. I love those colors and the look of the blooms. I don't think I grow any sports, but New Dawn is the sport of Dr Whats His Name. I grew a few of those ND monsters that I got from David Austin Roses years ago, and all of them had reverted back to the Dr What's His Name, and did no repeating whatsoever. I really hated New Dawn, and that was just one more reason to be a .....rose murderer. Oh, and Francis Meilland is exquisite. My like button isn't working right, so if I miss any of you, I'll try again likint when houzz straightens it out--hahahaha.

Ro, I think your idea of a thread about roses and their sports is a good one. I wish I could contribute. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Goodness, your Marie van Houtte blooms look amazing Trish, they’re beautiful!

Diane, thank you! Francis Meilland is a great rose, very disease resistant. Seems like it won some award that only very good roses win, ADR? Diane, do you still have Collette, that rose is so beautiful! I noticed it the other day on some website, and recalled how lovely yours is.

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal

Trish, Rubens is so beautiful and fluffy! Reminds me of my G. Nabonnand, but those blooms look huge in that picture. How big are they? GN blooms in my garden, which are about 3 inches across.

rosecanadian thanked Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal
  • titian1 10b Sydney

Diane, good to hear flowers is fine, and just busy. The Teas seem to have different peak bloom times, but it has been a good Spring. I've thrown bucketloads of alfalfa tea at them, and they've responded in drunken splendour. I was interested to read that that is all Kenneth uses on his. All the Teas I've had are fragrant, but not very, with the exceptions maybe of Mrs BR Cant and Duchesse de Brabant, both of which are quite fragrant, not that my sense of smell is what it was.

Thanks Sara Ann. It is a good rose.

Stephanie, I have GN, and I'd say Rubens blooms at the moment are definitely larger, maybe 4" across? I saw that sjn in Florida likes it too (think I'm right). Mine is 3yo I think, and I'm liking it more and more. The colour is such a pretty pale flesh pink. I like GN too. I agree the blooms are like porcelain sometimes, and the bush has a lovely airy look. I can never get a good photo of it. Yours do it justice.

rosecanadian thanked titian1 10b Sydney
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Oops! Trish, I thought both pictures were all the same Rose, they’re both amazing!

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • oursteelers 8B PNW

Stephanie those pictures got me! If ARE has their sale the day after Christmas it’s going in my basket!

rosecanadian thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Trish, your Rubens took my breath away ! What a beautiful bridal bouquet that would make.

rosecanadian thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

I'm really enjoying everyones photos and conversations... :-)

I have to get a covid 19 test tomorrow at 11:40am cause I've been feeling really bad... So just to be safe..

Have a great day everyone!

oldie but goodie:

rosecanadian thanked jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.
  • Diane Brakefield

Ooh, gorgeous Jim. What is that stunning rose? And oh, no, I hope that test is NEGATIVE. This is not what you need in your life right now. I am still strictly quarantining and have been since Mar 9. But we have personally known and are related to a number of covid victims, including two deaths. My son in law's brother's family all had it a few weeks ago. His brother has chronic bronchitis, so we were worried about him. He definitely had symptoms. When you are single and house hunting, you are forced into more exposure, and I have worried about you when you've house hunted. I am lucky to have family do all my shopping and errands for me. I am grateful and spoiled. We will all wait to read your results. Thinking of you always. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

Stephanie, your GN is so lovely. I don't think that exquisite color appears much in modern roses.

Ro, you asked about more companions for roses, and I'll post a few photos now, as time's flying and I need to do a few things soon to interrupt my laziness. These are penstemon photos, and these plants are among my favorite rose companions. I especially like Red Rocks (it's not red, of course, but mauve; these names are atrocious). It does quite a bit of reseeding, has a long bloom period, and if you remove spent stalks, it reblooms consistently. You can help reseeding by scattering spent stalks in places where you want new plants (may not look neat and tidy, but I don't care). It stays green into winter here. It should not (or any penstemon) be cut back in winter. Leaving the died back tops may not look pretty, but it improves survival through winter, and some penstemon bloom on those dead looking stalks. Penstemon left standing start blooming earlier in spring, too. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield

Sorry, no penstemon in the last pic--my mistake. The second photo shows Red Rocks, not the most showy, but a consistently excellent plant. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • oursteelers 8B PNW

Oh Jim. I’m sorry, Jada and I are both getting tested today as we are both experiencing cold like symptoms and low grade fevers. It is SO frustrating because we have been the most isolated of our family but since I do watch the grands their parents have to work.

We are thinking one of them is asymptomatic if our tests come back positive.

In the meantime I can’t watch the littles and no one can go to work until my tests come back...we are all connected 😢

rosecanadian thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Crazy world right now oursteelers....Covid is spreading like wildfire here now...We had very low case numbers in the past but numbers are exploding right now! Hospitals full of covid cases...

Best of luck with your testing oursteelers and family...

Nanadoll, that red stunner is D. KO...lol...With our cooler climate I think the blooms look better and more fuller.. When its real hot D. Ko blooms do not look that good even here...lol

Wonderful photos Nanadoll...

oldie but goodie

• sara_ann-z6bok

I hope your test is negative, Jim! Gorgeous photos of your Double Knock Out and Zinnias.

I love your penstemon, and roses too, Diane!

This is a different look at my big front yard bed when mostly light pink roses were in bloom, they‘re Tiffany. I noticed a couple of JFK blooms in there, such a pathetic Rose for me, but the blasted thing wouldn’t die! It did produce some gorgeous blooms from time to time though!

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • rosecanadian

Diane - what a cool plant Dara is! I love those flowers...and even though you and I don't really create too many bouquets...those Daras would look great in a vase with roses!! Your Penstemons look great with your roses! What wonderful perennials!!!

Merlena - Your beautiful Francis Meilland has such a lovely color!! I keep going back and forth as to getting that rose. I had a chance last summer...and I passed on it. Do you think it's a worthy rose? And you say it's very fragrant!!!!!!! Oh, I just read your post that answers my question. I should get it!!

And then you show your beautiful MEC and MIP blooms!!! Oh my!!!

Is Kathleen Harrop a climber like Zeffy is?

Yes, that is a very pale row of roses...really great bloomers and wonderful flowers!!

Ro - based on Merlena's MEC and MIP blooms...I think they'd look fantastic together!!!

Trish - GASP...your Rubens!!!! I could stare at that for hours!!

Stephanie - I really love the look of your 2nd pic blooms!!! Such a soft, romantic color!! :) :)

Kristine - oh you are so right!!! A bridal bouquet out of Trish's Rubens!!!!

Jim - You are not allowed to have COVID! You have had a really bad year! Please let us know what your test says. Here, we get our results in 2 days. Hopefully it's as fast where you are. I've had 2 negatives. Thank goodness. Jim - I love your DKO!!! You always grew that rose to perfection!!! It's a stunner!

Oursteelers - you too!!! :( Fevers...such a scary symptom. Worry, worry over your family and Jim. This is so unreal.

• jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Sara Ann, nice roses!

Well I'm off soon to get my covid test...

Carol, I think of it this way... Yes I appeared to have a very bad year but as time went by

things started falling back into place. I reunited with a girl who treats me very good..Better than I've ever been treated by any other girlfriend/spouse in my entire life... :-) So I guess that turned out to be a very good thing... :-) My prostate cancer tests came back negative... So another very good thing... :-)

Yes I lost my house to divorce but being here in my Temp new location is teaching me new things.. A good thing.. :-) Cagney my cat suddenly became better and is doing very well... Previously Cagney had to have steroid shots and B-12 shots for a few years straight just to keep her going... Then this miracle happened! No more monthly trips to Vet... Another good thing..:-)

The last piece of the puzzle is finding a new house to replace the one I lost in the divorce...And that will happen!...But not in my time...

So looking back on everything and all the turnarounds its actually been a very good year! :-)

I actually feel very blessed!

Now to crush this covid test! :-)

oldie but goodie

• oursteelers 8B PNW

Jim, a quick note about the test. It wasn’t as bad as I feared-the kids were teasing me I was going to get my brain stabbed but it was pretty easy. Good luck!

rosecanadian thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Thanks oursteelers...I've been wondering cause I heard the same thing...lol

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Jim, your attitude shows that you have a grateful heart

" In all things give thanks "

Praying for you and Oursteelers

My Ex son in law doesnt understand why I wont let him bring the kids over

He is a musician and would never think about distancing so for now we have to say no. I really miss those kids but for now we are just not letting anyone come over.

One of the long term care centers has every single person and staff member positive for covid.

So for us Thanksgiving, party of 3

Stay safe everyone

• jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Like oursteelers said above...the covid-19 test isn't bad at all... It took just a few seconds... It tickled me at first but then I felt a slight irritation and my eyes started watering...That went away in a short amount of time...Sadly though I have to wait 2-3 days for results...So there goes Thanksgiving...lol

Thank you Kristine... :-)

• sara_ann-z6bok

I’m sure many have received the ARE email, free shipping on $100.00 or more orders placed November 29-30, The code is 2020CYBER

Thank you Jim, I agree with Kristine, you do have the right attitude! I do hope your test is negative. Beautiful picture too.

oursteelers, I wish you the same for you, and also your family.

Carol, thank you! Francis Meilland is a very good rose for me. And the fragrance is lovely!

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • sara_ann-z6bok

My south bed in 2015. It’s changed too. Love Song, Peace, The McCartney Rose, Sunsprite, Belinda’s Dream and Liebeszauber are in view.

rosecanadian thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal
    yesterday

**Diane, I am jealous that you have such beautiful penstemons! I had 3 and they died in their 2nd year after a week over 100F culminating in a 110 degree day. Salvias do much better for me, but I do love the look of penstemons. The modern rose Francis Meilland is maybe the closest I have seen to G. Nabonnand for both color and that sort of translucent porcelain look. Not quite as ephemeral and opalescent as GN but the closest I have seen. The FM roses at Descanso Gardens have an incredible fragrance of old rose and citrus so much more fragrance. Also the bush shapes are nothing alike as FM is classic upright Hybrid Tea shape. GN flowers wilt in the heat, but here in SoCal the Teas bloom mostly in Winter and Spring when it’s cooler so then they look great. I actually bought GN because he is thornless and will grow into a 6 to 9 foot mini tree in my climate. I am envisioning a small rose tree covered with delicate porcelain flowers every Winter-Spring. GN is at the end of a flush and already sending up new buds so he seems to be a quick repeater. I have the White sport of Duchesse de Brant, Madame Joseph Schwartz, with a nice lemon fragrance. GN is very faint tea. Monsieur Tillier, to my nose at least, is almost as strong as MJS, but the fragrance is bananas and tea. I am not sure my nose case pick up all scents though. I have never seen Mrs BR Cant and would love to smell her fragrance. Maybe Huntington Garden has her though. I’ll keep an eye out.
    **I hope all you beautiful rose folks are staying safe from Covid.
    **Jim, sending a prayer for your health.

• Diane Brakefield
    yesterday

Stephanie, thanks on the penstemon. I've never had a problem with them and heat--and we get pour share of 100+ F days in summer, though it can vary from summer to summer. It's drier than heck here, too, because it's a desert, and sometimes that is worse than the heat, as far as certain roses go. You should try penstemon again, particularly the variety Red Rocks, which is a Mexicali type and quite tough. I wish I lived near the fabulous Huntington Gardens. What a wonderful resource for a rose grower. Are you close to Descanso, too? Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • Diane Brakefield
    yesterday

It's amazing how much time I have to post now that gardening chores have tapered off because of the weather. I did do some clean up today, but as they say, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". That was about the size of my cleaning up--a single step. Tomorrow, it's on to pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce. I wonder if you can make pie with cucumbers. That's a joke--ha. So, all of you get in the kitchen, start cooking, and stay safe. Here's Love Song. Diane

rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • rosecanadian thanked Diane Brakefield
  • rosecanadian
    yesterday

I'm so excited about my daughter, Kedra! She's been clerking in Emergency (her chosen field)...and her supervising physician offered to give her a reference. Kedra didn't even have to ask. The doctor said that Kedra's functioning at a 2nd year resident level and that Kedra is the best med student/clerk she's supervised for many, many years!!! She said that she hasn't given out references in many years, because her standards are so high!! Kedra starts her residency in the new year some time. Wow!!!

Jim - I'm so proud of you in how you're handling tough situations...you're finding the rainbow in the storms. So, you've met your girlfriend before. That sounds like a reconnection in a love story. :) :) Good going, Jim!!! :) :)

Kristine - That is so important that you are isolating!! I'm proud of you for sticking to your resolve. It's not easy. But, it's so important!!! :)

Jim and OurSteelers - so do you still have a fever?

Merlena - mmmmm...I know that FM is a big rose...but I just may get it if I can find it. :) :) Thank you!!! Holy cow!!! That's an amazing group of roses you had in that section!!! Beauty everywhere!!! Is The McCartney Rose the one on the farthest right? Wow!!!

Stephanie - I love the look of the straight up roses in my pots. Another vote (along with the fragrance validation you gave) for FM

Diane - I felt the bile rising when I read cucumber pie. LOL You have such a great sense of humor!! I don't remember seeing your Dainty Bess before??? Maybe I just forgot. Gorgeous roses...Divine Miss D!!

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    yesterday

Stephanie, your G. Nabonnand is beautiful. Here is a September bloom last year here. This year I never hit the right light with a photo.

rosecanadian thanked Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
  • rosecanadian
    yesterday

Sheila - the bloom color goes so well with the leaf color! Beautiful!!

• Diane Brakefield
    yesterday

It's an such a soft, subtle and unusual bloom color. I love it, Sheila.

Carol, you must be incredibly proud of Kedra. Congratulations to her. I'm proud of her, too.

I've grown Dainty Bess for many years. She has such a tall, gawky growth habit, but her blooms are really exquisite, so I try not to look at her legs. So, have you made the pecan pie yet? I'm on to baking pumpkin pie tomorrow for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Stay safe and hunkered down. Diane

• sara_ann-z6bok
    yesterday

Carol, that’s special about Kedra! Sounds like she is not only super intelligent, but also very motivated! Definitely, a proud Momma Moment!

The McCartney Rose is surrounded by Belindas’s Dream in front, and Peace is next to it. I think the Rose you’re asking about is Zephirine Drouhin, which is around the corner, and not a part of that bed.

Diane, I’m totally in awe of your Love Song, I do think your roses are amazing, I know I’ve said that numerous times, I do love you posting those pictures, I never tire of seeing them . And your Love Song is beyond gorgeous! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

• oursteelers 8B PNW
    yesterday

Yay! Negative for Covid! Now Mark wants me to go to the dr to see if I have pneumonia. I’m like sheesh! Are you TRYING to give me Covid??? I don’t want to go to that germ ridden place!

About G Nabbonand I was excited about ARE’s sale and already have it in my basket but for some reason I thought it was fragrant.Stephanie, you think it’s only mildly so?

Second Diane’s opinion on Red Rocks. It grows like a weed here. I don’t even yell at the dogs if they trample it-it will just bounce back.

Such great news about your daughter, Carol. You must be so proud of her!

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    yesterday

Diane, fabulous Love Song

I am so glad you enabled me on that one.

Carol, great ,fabulous news for your daughter. She sounds like a superstar.

Oursteelers, great news on the negative test results

Well, my neighbor from next door passed away Monday.

She never got to come back home.

I feel sorry for her kids, not only losing their mother but for the mess that she left for them.

Another neighbor who had been helping her with yard work has been inside the house and said that it is horrendous, her poor family.

So sad for sure

I sent a message to Regans yo see if I can add Boscobel to my order.

I dont know if it went through. When I hit that I wasnt a robot it asked for .

my information and message again.

I will give them a call if I dont hear back.

Time to bake a pie or two

Blessings on your Thanksgiving

• sara_ann-z6bok
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

So glad your test was negative, oursteelers!

Kristine, so sad about your neighbor, and sad for her family.

Boscobel is so beautiful, I hope you’re able to get it. I haven’t ordered from Regan‘s in years. How would you compare their quality to Edmunds?

Sweet picture of your precious Azalea!

My sister Elaine, who is about a year and a half older than me turned 70 today! She told me even with all her aches and pains she’s still young!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

• jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.
    yesterday

Lovin all these great photos everyone! :-)

Carol, people can have covid19 and not have a fever... Still waiting for my results...

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    yesterday

Yes, Jim. Some people are without symptoms, and can still infect others.

• Diane Brakefield
    23 hours ago

Fingers crossed, Jim. I hope your Thanksgiving tomorrow is a good one with much happiness. My pie is in the oven baking right now and next is cranberry sauce. Wish I could send you some. What a cute photo above, especially since we lub da kittehs.

Carol, I have it all worked out how to make cucumber pie. Just think of it as a savory pie, not sweet, in the English tradition. You think I'm kidding, right? I wish you could try my pumpkin pie--it's a 10 inch one.

Sara Ann, thank you so much. Love Song is one of my favorites. It's a good rose in this climate. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with at least some family.

Oursteelers, so good to read your news, and now you can have a peaceful Thanksgiving. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Kristine, thanks, and I'm glad you like Love Song. Sadly, your neighbor sounds like one of my uncles, who could never throw anything away. It seemed to be something to do with living through hard times in Kansas, fleeing the Dust Bowl and Depression, to come out to Idaho as a young married man. He did well and died a millionaire farmer with an 8th grade education, but he never met a piece of junk he didn't want to hang on to. He just couldn't give up anything. Fairly valuable things ended up in old wrecked stove ovens, and old mayo jars lined the cellar shelves. On a happier note, I love your latest pic of Azalea and her lamby. Such an appealing photo. I'll bet you are going to spoil her this Christmas. Don't deny it.

Sheila's right, so let's all be extra careful while having a wonderful Thanksgiving. Better times are coming. Diane

• Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal
    21 hours ago

Oursteelers, G Nabonand has only very mild tea fragrance. Most Tea roses are pretty well known to have only a mild fragrance, but oddly my M Tiller can be pretty fragrant to my nose and Duchesse de Brabant which is supposed to be quite fragrant is just a mild lemon scent to me. But the Teas don’t have the classic old rose fragrance that some of the Hybrid Teas like mr. Lincoln and Francis Meilland have. You might prefer FM since color is similar to GN and yet the fragrance is strong.

• Ann9BNCalif
    9 hours ago

To everyone celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you're enjoying the holiday! Here's the cheerful and fragrant Weeks rose, "Life of the Party" from Tom Carruth (2017).

Ann