Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenho_mi_z5

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

GardenHo_MI_Z5
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Here’s to hoping you can be with loved ones during these crazy times....

Cheers!!

(wink)

Comments (19)

• GardenHo_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Lol thanks TJ!

• mxk3 z5b_MI
    3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nice fowliage -- LOL!!

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked mxk3 z5b_MI
  • oursteelers 8B PNW
    3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • diggerdee zone 6 CT
    3 years ago

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

:)
    Dee

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked diggerdee zone 6 CT
  • nicholsworth Z6 Indianapolis
    3 years ago

fowliage Lol..the fall fowliage is gorgeous..

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked nicholsworth Z6 Indianapolis
  • cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    3 years ago

I hope everyone had a lovely day. It was lovely here despite the forecast of rain which was gone by morning..

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
  • sandyslopes z6 n. UT
    3 years ago

Even the turkey is well placed color in your garden. How do you do it, lol? I hope Thanksgiving was a good day for everyone even if it was a little different for a lot of people this year.

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked sandyslopes z6 n. UT
  • djacob Z6a SE WI
    3 years ago

Things were different for my husband and I because Wisconsin is one of the states with COVID surging. So.........no going to relatives this year. We made a stuffed whole roasted chicken with all the usual Thanksgiving side dishes. We were thankful for good health, financial stability and each other. Of course we are thankful for many other things as well, but those were the top 3. I hope everyone else had a healthy and happy day.

debra

p.s. beautiful display!

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked djacob Z6a SE WI
  • GardenHo_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Sandy I used photoshop to add the Turkey Lol. Started out just being silly to send to my daughter...then decided to post it when wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving: )

Dj thank you!

• sandyslopes z6 n. UT
    3 years ago

LOL! I really thought you had that beautiful turkey there in your garden!

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked sandyslopes z6 n. UT
  • beverlymnz4
    3 years ago

I hope you all had a good thanksgiving day. I'm not broke and I'm alive so I'm thankful.

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked beverlymnz4
  • GardenHo_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Sandy you are a riot! (You must have missed my wink)

• peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada
    3 years ago

A belated Thanksgiving wish, hope you all had a good feast! (My computer died and it was almost 2 weeks before I could get up and running again.)

GardenHo_MI_Z5 thanked peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada
  • GardenHo_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Peren welcome back....good to see you’re up and running again!

3 years ago

Thanks GardenHo! Most of the way there. I missed any email while I was down and have not got my old account migrated over yet because I am so not techy. At least I realized I could see new and old from my IP, just not for the down time - they are floating around in cyberspace.

• sandyslopes z6 n. UT
    3 years ago

gardenho, duh, I did miss the wink, lol.

peren.all, it's not so easy to learn new ways sometimes. I'm still going between my old computer with windows 7 and my new one with Windows 10. You sound farther along than me learning your new system but seems you didn't have a choice if your old one died. ....Not so techy here, either.

3 years ago

sandyslopes most of the cause of the down time was lack of a vehicle. My DD was rear ended at high speed and the car was written off. Thank goodness she was not hurt! That left us with one vehicle for her to get to work. Then it took a few days for the techs to transfer my files once the new tower came in. Of course the old lap top had to conk out too lol.

I think you will prefer Windows 10 once you get used to it. I already had that version on the old one, at least I don't have to adjust there. What did tick me off was that Houzz would not let me sign back in with Gardenweb. I tried and tried (clearing cookies, changing the URL) but a page kept coming up that Houzz had redirected too many times. My lack of tech skills will come into play when I try install an email program and migrate the files!!

• sandyslopes z6 n. UT
    3 years ago

ohmygosh! That's amazing your daughter wasn't hurt. That's what's important! Shook up when it happened, I'm sure, but I'm glad to hear she's all right and hope the car situation is quickly worked out.

...... Thanks for that positive reinforcement about getting used to Windows 10. So far on this web site, I can't "like" or comment from my new laptop, and I don't know how to get pictures to this site from that computer yet, either. Once I learn I'll probably kick myself for over complicating it in my mind and dragging my feet for so long. :-)