Kitchen sink - dedicated faucet to bypass water softener

5 days ago

We are in the midst of major house renovations - kitchen, bath, basement, adding entire new mud room, replacing windows.... everything is going well, we're finding what we need, EXCEPT - a simple, single faucet to bypass our water softener at the kitchen sink. We want unsoftened water to (at least) make our own seltzer and no doubt other things. I see these simple kinds of faucets in use frequently, but I can't find them to buy one to have it installed. I have searched for "bottle filler" and "bypass faucet," but found nothing. They are really just a simple tube with a handle to control flow. Can anyone direct me to anything? Thank you!

Comments (8)