tokyolotus

FOTESS FEBUARY: flowers, hearts and friends …oh my

pinkiris

FOTESS FEBUARY: 'flowers, hearts and friends …oh my'

You must be a member of this group FOTESS (Friends of the Earth Simple Swaps) in order to participate. If you are interested in joining, you will need to contact/message Jeanne (sandlapper_rose) about the requirements. We are all about keeping things simple.

Who loves FLOWERS! I know many of you, including myself, LOVE many many flowersconeflowers, petunias, snapdragons, daylilys, salvias, iris, roses, nasturtiums, zinnias, daffodils, sunflowers, gallardia, dahlias, phlox, crocus, tulips, hostas, lavender, gingers, plumeria … OH MY .. the list goes on and on and on !

When You sign up PLEASE CHOOSE ONE (1) FLOWER that you enjoy for whatever reason, and why. DO NOT choose the same FLOWER as someone else.

***There is a ‘twist’ this month … so keep your eyes peeled ***

************************************************************

We will be sending a FLOWER/VALENTINE card (this can be handmade or store bought) to your Valentine.

Included in your FLOWER card, 3 packs of FLOWER seeds.

Lastly … we will also send ONE item to our ‘FLOWER/VALENTINE’/member that signs up. a FUN FLOWER/VALENTINE relateditem ... this can be anything so long as it is representing FLOWERS/VALENTINES.

Signups end FEB. 5 and mailed no later than FEB. 18… short month …

1) A VALENTINE/FLOWER card – (handmade or store bought)

2) THREE (3) packs of FLOWER seeds

3) Lastly we will also be sending one ‘FUN flower/valentine item’ to one Valentine (member), also representing FLOWERS. This could be anything … as long as there are FLOWER(s) represented.

Any questions please ask.

All items mailed to your ‘Valentine’ MUST HAVE a tracking number.

You will need to post here when you mail out and post again once you have received.

Games this month will be:

FIND SOME …flowers, hearts and ?? SCAVENGER HUNT get your cameras ready!

FLOWER FRENZY BINGO

FLOWER FACTS

**a twist**

• jdmom78

susan no worries. the mail is a little slow these days, i am sure it will get here eventually.

i checked my valentines tracking yesterday and it said out for delivery but did not show delivered when i checked late in the evening... lets hope today is the day! :)

pinkiris thanked jdmom78
  • canyonwind

Stargazer Lily Fact Of The Day, # 27, Fri. Feb 26, 2021

Yes, one can make Stargazer Lily cookies too. I can assure you, I will not be making them.....so pretty....pretty....pretty but maybe a bit to sweet for me.

Miss Plumeria, thank you so much for a Fabulous February.....enjoyed by all. So much time and effort on your part.....very much appreciated!!

Happy Day!! Happy weekend!!

Miss Stargazer Lily....pretty....pretty....pretty

pinkiris thanked canyonwind

My house looks like a trailer. Ideas?

We have a similar house and, a small budget to improve. Here's our tips: 1) hire a landscape designer for a consulting/layout consult. Their hourly price is worth it! They design, you plant. It will be so much easier if you had the property surveyed prior to closing so you can give the designer the property survey. Consult w/your local town zoning most have rules on laandscaping distance btwn properties. 2) updating your house numbers and exterior lighting is a pain (we just did it) but worth the effort. If you are not handy, contact your local Chamber of Commerce see if there is a local contractor that takes on small jobs. If you are new to the area, join a community volunteer group to meet & greet and find out who's who in the contracting zoo. You should ask people that are long in the tooth for a tip before you hire anyone. If you get a lot of "I don't know" and, they've lived in their town over 20yrs. I am finding that a lot of really good contractors in my area are on Houzz. Kudos to Houzz for finding them. 3)Does the interior feel like a trailer, too? Ours does. We changed the layout. In our opinion you need: a strong marriage; a partner in the trades; a job with a lot of vacation time accrued and, a tent to live in the backyard while walls are going down/replaced in our opinion. We took the bedroom facing the front of the house and sectioned it into 3 spaces: (street facing) is now a mudroom and a powder room, on the flip side (facing backyard) we created a master bathroom. Looks amazing, took away the trailer feeling. Changing the small master bedroom into 3 new rooms as a DIY cost us about $3k in 2015 includes upgraded electrical and window removals. 4) working on the exterior first is a good idea. when you can smile as you pull in the driveway makes everything else easier.

MY APT need your help, Not cohesive and boring. want ecletic style

Thank you. I like my place. I haven't made any additional changes since... I want to get rid of my media center but I'm on the market for a house so I'm keeping it for now. I am still not very happy with my painting. I feel it's too small for my couch but hopefully, I'll come across something I like soon!

Help please! Does my living room look cluttered?

OK sorry for the 3 like pictures. Couldn't figure how to delete. The mirror will get moved from over the bed soon, antique and very heavy. Will put in bathroom over sink. Soon. Then thinking of nice artwork over. I am wondering if I should put the trunk back at the foot of the bed and put a small dresser where it is? I don't want the room too crowded. this was what I had my TV on in the living room, but replaced it with the TV Stand. I know the pictures and oval mirror are at wrong places and heights. I want to get the furniture right then tackle them. Everyone thanks so much for all of your help. I am glad to carry on.have been out of town and thinking about this project. Really need advice on trunk, and dresser. I still like the bench idea but do have the little stool also.

I need help in finishing my kitchen!! Please!!

Hi Parker! I agree the bee rug is really sweet but doesn't really relate to anything else in your room. This probably isn't helpful but when I look back at all the rugs you've posted, I'm drawn to the one you had years ago and sold for $20. I like the strong green color that is a darker shade than your couch. It grounded the room nicely IMO. Having said that, I think all the rugs you've tried would be fun in your special room!
  • smitties

Jayeann, thank you for a wonderful job of hosting. Your ability to keep things so active and organized amazes me. I had a great time participating. Margo

pinkiris thanked smitties
  • ruthz

Rose fact # 25..................The first PATENT issued for a plant was to Henry Bosenberg for the climbing rose ‘New Dawn’. It was issued by the United States Patent Office in August of 1931¹².

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • ruthz

Ditto on all the comments and Thank You's to Miss Plumeria for a wonderful swapping month.

And to all of you that participated and sent happy cards, seeds and gifts.

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • gardengirl37232

Orchid Fact #21:

Vanda Miss Joaquim was selected from among 40 flowers, 30 of them orchids, to be Singapore's National Flower on April 15, 1981. The variety "Agnes" in particular was chosen for its vibrant colors, hardiness and resilience, qualities that were deemed to reflect the Singapore spirit, uniqueness, and hybrid culture. It is the only hybrid that is a country's national flower and was the first registered plant hybrid from Singapore.

It was named after Ashkhen Hovakimian (Agnes Joaquim), who hydridized this orchid by crossing the Burmese Vanda teres (now called Papilionanthe teres) and the Malayan Vanda hookeriana (now called Papilionanthe hookeriana), two plants that were cultivated in many gardens in Singapore.

Research has now shown that the parents should actually belong to the genus Papilionanthe instead of Vanda and the scientific name of this national flower is now Papilionanthe Miss Joaquim, but its common name is still Vanda Miss Joaquim. It is also known as the Singapore orchid or the Princess Aloha orchid,

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • gardengirl37232

Big thank you to Miss Plumeria for all of your work to make this a super fun month for everyone despite the weather challenges some folks had! It is all I can do to keep my orchid facts numbered correctly and even that, I noticed I messed up one day but you still managed to keep it straight.

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • gardengirl37232

Thank you everyone for teaching me so much about flowers this month too!

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • l1oness

I received mail today! Thank you Urooj (Miss Magnolia) for the lovely flower card and Sweet William seeds - it was so sweet!

Thank you Miss Plumeria for hosting! It's been a fun month.

pinkiris thanked l1oness
  • gardengirl37232

Miss Brugamansia, I am so sorry. I just got the card I sent you back in my mailbox with a note that it was not deliverable and unable to forward. I am so sorry. I thought I was using the current list but it had your GA address and not your FL one. I will put it in another envelope and get it back out in the mail tomorrow but you won't be getting it until March. So sorry!

• ruthz

I also received a pretty card with Sweet William seeds today! Thank you Miss Magnolia. I love dianthus.

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener

I received a lovely card with Bells of Ireland seeds from Miss Sunflower. Thank you so much. I love these!

Wanted to share a pic of our snow moon. It’s not completely full but 99% is pretty close.

pinkiris thanked Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
  • pinkiris

GAME TIME: FLOWER FACTS

FEB 26

Sunflower - 23

Stargazer Lily - 27

Rose - 25

Brugmansia - 27

Iris - 23

Magnolia

Narcissus - 2

Daisy - 12

Orchid - 21

Tulip - 1

Plumeria

• pinkiris

Miss Tulip .... THANK YOU ... love the beautiful FLOWER card! and the sweet pea perennial blend ... I used to have these and lost it somehow so looking forward to growing again! and the Valentine book mark will be perfect to hold my place ... love it ... thanks so much Miss Tulip!

• pinkiris

RE: THE TWIST PART 2

***LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STILL WAITING ON A FEW OF THESE TO ARRIVE AS WELL***

*PLEASE POST TO THE GROUP WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

THANK YOU!

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - REC'D Brugmansia, Rose, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid, Stargazer Lily ...

**waiting on Iris

Sunflower - SENT 2/16 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Iris, Plumeria, Orchid, Tulip, Narcissus, Magnolia

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 REC'D Narcissus, Rose, Brugmansia, Plumeria, Orchid, Sunflower, Iris, Tulip

**waiting on Magnolia

Rose - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Sunflower, Magnolia

**waiting on Iris

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip

**waiting on Magnolia, Orchid, Sunflower

Iris - SENT 2/11 - REC'D - Rose, Tulip, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Brugmansia, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Narcissus - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Tulip, Iris, Sunflower, Magnolia, Orchid

**waiting on Plumeria

Orchid - SENT 2/13 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Stargazer Lily, Sunflower, Rose, Iris, Magnolia, Tulip

**REC’D ALL CARDS.

Tulip SENT 2/13 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Magnolia

*waiting on Sunflower

Plumeria - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Iris, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Tulip

*waiting on Sunflower, Magnolia

*********************************************************

All cards have been accounted for .... THANK YOU!

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

• pinkiris

JUST ONE LEFT THAT WE ARE WAITING ON ...

**will keep updating as packages/cards/seeds have been received**

******************************************************

*****PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR PACKAGE AND ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED .... ****** THANK YOU!

*******************************************************

***HOPE I HAVE NOT MISSED ANYONE, IF SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW***

*All items mailed MUST HAVE a tracking number and mailed no later than FEB 18*

*PLEASE POST TO GROUP WHEN IT HAS BEEN MAILED, AND AGAIN WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

**JUST WAITING ON ONE MORE AND WE WILL BE COMPLETE**

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - looks like arrival is Mon FEB 22

*****************************************************

The following packages are complete...

**Daisy - SENT TO SUNFLOWER - REC'D 2/11 ITEM - REC'D CARD/SEEDS 2/25 = COMPLETE

**Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 TO ROSE - REC'D 2/24 = COMPLETE

**Orchid - SENT 2/13 TO PLUMERIA - REC'D 2/20 = COMPLETE

**Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 TO STARGAZER LILY - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Sunflower - SENT 2/16 TO NARCISSUS - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Tulip - SENT 2/13 TO MAGNOLIA - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Iris - SENT 2/11 TO TULIP - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Narcissus - SENT 2/9 TO IRIS - REC'D 2/12 = COMPLETE

**Rose - SENT 2/9 TO ORCHID - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Plumeria - SENT 2/10 TO BRUGMANSIA - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL GAMES ARE OVER AND ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN SENT BY FEB 18 AND RECEIVED.

• pinkiris

Miss Iris ... I agree ... the MOON is beautiful tonight! great photo!

• pinkiris

Our FACTS OF THE DAY will end TODAY - SATURDAY, FEB 27... that would give us a total of 28 FLOWER FACTS ...

GAME TIME: FLOWER FACTS

FEB 27

Sunflower - 23

Stargazer Lily - 28

Rose - 26

Brugmansia - 28

Iris - 23

Magnolia

Narcissus - 2

Daisy - 12

Orchid - 22

Tulip - 1

Plumeria

• pinkiris

RE: THE TWIST PART 2

THANK YOU!

***IF I'VE MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW***

**waiting on Iris

*********************************

**waiting on Magnolia

*********************************

**waiting on Iris

*********************************

*********************************

**waiting on Plumeria

********************************

*waiting on Sunflower, Magnolia

*******************************

*waiting on Sunflower

********************************************************

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN REC'D

**REC'D ALL CARDS

*********************************

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**********************************

**REC’D ALL CARDS

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

• pinkiris

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 TO DAISY - REC'D 2/26 according to tracking info

***tracking info says delivered 2/26***

The following packages are complete...

• jdmom78

Dear Sweet Valentine... although its almost St. Patricks day, you dont need to wait for the luck of the irish... your package was delivered yesterday! wooohooooo! tracking shows Feb 26th @ 3:00pm... my apologies for the delay.

pinkiris thanked jdmom78
  • canyonwind

Happy Saturday Morning/Afternoon!

Stargazer Lily Fact Of The Day, #28, Sat. Feb. 27, 2021

Stargazer Lily candles, among so many other things, are available for purchase.......

Enjoy your day!

I have learned so much about various flowers this month. Thanks beautiful flowers!!

pinkiris thanked canyonwind
  • gardengirl37232

Miss Brugamansia, your card is back in the mail today!

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • gardengirl37232

Orchid fact #22:

Paphiopedilum rothschildianum, also known as the Gold of the Kinabalu orchid or Rothschild's slipper orchid or the Sumazau orchid, was named after its discoverer. It was discovered in 1987/ It is the most expensive flower in the world. It is only found in a small area of the Kinabalu National Park in Malaysia. It grows on the slope of Mount Kinabalu between 500 and 1200 meters in altitude and can take 15 years to bloom. It is protected by the government as it is endangered. It is illegal to pick. It is available from smugglers on the black market with a price of up to $5000 per stolen stem.

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • ruthz

Rose fact # 26............The world’s largest rosebush is a white Lady Banksia located in Tombstone, Arizona. The rose bush spreads over an arbor that covers over 9,000 square feet.

Hope I have not duplicated my rose facts. Just tried posting the ones I thought were the most interesting.

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • amybabyboy3

Brugmansia fact 28 Do not plant until the ground is free from frost. In warmer climates, the plant can flower all year-round.

Emily, I am sorry about my address I should have mentioned that some of the lists had the old address. Thank you for resending!

pinkiris thanked amybabyboy3
  • gardengirl37232

Amy, no worries. I should have remembered that you are in Florida now. I am just embarrassed it will take so long to get to you.

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • smitties

Received my card today with cosmos seeds from Miss Plumeria today. i can’t believe it was postmarked February 10th and it just arrived. Just crazy.

I’m I have not included a picture. I did something to cause knee pain and I am having a hard time getting around. I can’t reached the card. This reoccurring knee problem is starting to worry me. If this happens when I garden, it’s going to be a rough year. Without having my covid vaccine yet, going to the doctor has to wait.

Hope every one is having a good weekend. Thanks again for everything Jayeanne

pinkiris thanked smitties
  • pinkiris

Our FACTS OF THE DAY WINNERS ARE ....

Miss Brugmansia and Miss Stargazer Lily ...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!

They both posted a FLOWER FACT OF THE DAY for 28 consecutive days! FANTASTIC LADIES!

Loved reading about ALL the FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY

• pinkiris

GAME WINNERS ...

WILL POST AGAIN WHEN PRIZES GO OUT ...

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL PACKAGES/CARDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY ALL FLOWERS.

**************************************************

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< YOUR FLOWER AVATAR<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

This game ends on FEB 5th

CONGRATULATIONS TO ... they have uploaded their avatar for this month representing their FLOWER

Miss Stargazer Lily

Miss Magnolia

Miss Brugmansia

Miss Sunflower

Miss Iris

Miss Rose

Miss Narcissus

Miss Daisy

Miss Orchid

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< GROUNDHOG DAY 2021 - WILL PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL SEE HIS SHADOW? WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTION??

Congrats to our winners!

Miss Rose - YES

Miss Stargazer Lily - YES

Miss Brugmansia - YES

Miss Iris ... YES

*************************************************

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< OUR FLOWERS PHOTOS<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

**CONGRATS TO MISS BRUGMANSIA!**

***************************************************

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< SUPER BOWL GAME<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

**CONGRATS TO MISS STARGAZER LILY**

OUR FLOWERS, HEARTS AND ??? SCAVENGER HUNT WINNER

CONGRATS TO MISS IRIS!

<<<OUR FAVORITE FEBRUARY PHOTO>>>

CONGRATS TO MISS MAGNOLIA AND MR BOLT!

FLOWER FRENZY BINGO WINNER

CONGRATS TO MISS STARGAZER LILY!

FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY WINNERS

CONGRATS TO MISS BRUGMANSIA AND MISS STARGAZER LILY!

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL GAMES ARE OVER AND ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

• pinkiris
    last modified: 14 hours ago

RE: THE TWIST PART 2

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST TO THE GROUP WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

THANK YOU!

*********************************

**waiting on Iris

*********************************

**waiting on Magnolia

*********************************

**waiting on Iris

*********************************

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Magnolia

**waiting on Sunflower

*********************************

*waiting on Sunflower, Magnolia

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN REC'D...

Tulip SENT 2/13 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**********************************

**REC'D ALL CARDS

*********************************

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**********************************

**REC’D ALL CARDS

**********************************

Narcissus - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Tulip, Iris, Sunflower, Magnolia, Orchid, Plumeria

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

Plumeria

Orchid

• bluee19

I am sorry to hear my valentine cards have not arrived. I will contact the ones that haven't received and confirm mailing address before I resend.

Happy Monday Funday everyone!!

• pinkiris

Miss Daisy ... aka Renee ... Hope all is OK!

Miss Magnolia ... Urooj ... posted that her tracking indicates you received your package on FRIDAY FEB 26 @ 3pm ... as a courtesy please confirm that you have or have not received your package and the contents, so that the package(s) part of this swap will be complete. thanks so much!

• jdmom78

I sent an email to renee so hopefully she will post soon. thanks for a great swap jayeanne! had a great time.

pinkiris thanked jdmom78
  • Ladyreneer

Hello beautiful flowers. We went away for a long weekend and I just picked up my mail last night. Yes, I have mail!!! Thanks, Urooj! I received a nice card, 4 packs of seeds (planting some today), a pack of daisy stickers, a bright hand towel,and some craft fabric!!! AND she recycled a beautiful shiny purple envelope to send to me. Smiling from ear to ear. 😊 Thanks, Urooj!!!

pinkiris thanked Ladyreneer
  • amybabyboy3

Emily, Thank you for the pretty pink daisy heart card along with zinnia and marigold seeds! I love both and will get them planted asap!! I am hoping marigolds keep the bugs away from my veggies so I really want to grow a lot! Thank you! Amy

pinkiris thanked amybabyboy3
  • gardengirl37232

Amy, glad it finally got to you eleven if it took a roundabout way!

• pinkiris

Looks like all packages are complete ...THANK YOU!

The following packages are complete...

**Magnolia - SENT 2/18 TO DAISY - REC'D 2/26 = COMPLETE

• l1oness

I received a happy surprise in the mail today. Thank you Nicole/bluee19 for the fun Tiger valentine and seeds. The garlic chives, morning glories, spaghetti squash and mixed greens will go perfectly in my garden this year.

The mail was really slow this time!

Thank you again!

Mandy/Miss Tulip

pinkiris thanked l1oness
  • pinkiris

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT ...PLEASE POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE, THANKS!

• smitties

I received my prize seeds and card. How absolutely adorable is that card? And to make it reusable was very handy. Did you make these Jayeanne? If so, these are one of the prettiest notes I have seen in a long time. If not, where ever did you find them? I was just organized my seeds and will put the ones you sent in the notes for starting in my new greenhouse. Thank you, you were a most awesome host. Margo

pinkiris thanked smitties
  • bluee19

I am so glad Mandy you received the card and seeds!! When was it postmarked?

• l1oness

Hi Nicole! It was postmarked 2/13 - the Post Office must have sent it on a row boat across lake Michigan! :-)

• gardengirl37232

Miss Plumeria, I got my prize. Love the super cute packaging, including the bubble envelope. Thank you!

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • amybabyboy3

Jayeanne, Thank you so much for the lovely prize package. I love it!

pinkiris thanked amybabyboy3
  • canyonwind

Miss Plumeria...I got mail!! Thank you very much for my very happy and cute and useful prizes. I did quite well in the game department for the month of February. I am rather embarrassed! I play games for the fun of it all and never expect a prize in return. You are very generous. I am not stating my prizes so not to spoil the surprise for other winning beautiful February flowers. Thank you very much!! What a wonderful month of new and refreshing knowledge and non stop fun!!

Miss Stargazer Lily.....pretty....pretty...pretty

pinkiris thanked canyonwind
  • Ladyreneer
    yesterday

Margo, I received mail today! And I'm so happy I feel like singing & planting now - Tra-la-la! 🎵 ❤ 📬

I received Palmarosa, which sounds so interesting and smells of Roses! China houses, mixed snapdragons which I've never grown. Mixed colors of Columbine & Chinese Kale (Yod Fah?). Thanks so much, Margo for resending.

I hope whoever received the other seeds plants them.

📢 Thanks, Margo! 📢

• Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
    yesterday

Hello pretty flowers. I have had a busy week with out of town training for work. Just got back today and found a very nice prize package Miss Plumeria. I won’t post pics so as not to spoil the surprise for others but I want to say thank you thank you thank you for everything you sent. I loved everything you sent!!!

Miss Rose and Miss Magnolia it seems your Valentine cards are lost. I will get replacement ones out by early next week. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Miss Plumeria thank you again for a wonderful fun month. I had a rest time participating.

• amybabyboy3
    16 hours ago

Urooj, Thank you so much for the cute flower card a sweet William seeds. I am headed outside now to plant them before work 😊

pinkiris thanked amybabyboy3
  • smitties
    7 hours ago

Renee, those got there quick. Don’t count the others out. I’m still betting they eventually get there. The post office is struggling right now.

I'm glad you like the selection. Margo