kyle_fleming11

Cabinet hardware size (yes another)

Kyle

Hi All,

Doing the kitchen with white shaker and doing modern black hardware. Its a smaller kitchen so I dont want the hardware to overwhelm the space.

When people say they like 4 or 5 inch pulls are they talking about total length or center to center? I know some pulls its the same length as there is no overhang. Like many maybe Im over thinking hardware. I would order the hardware but I dont have many weeks before the kitchen is installed to test it out and I also dont want to pay 25% restocking fees. Nor do I want to drill the holes myself.

I am doing knobs on the uppers and pulls or the lower drawers and cabinets and pantry.

The smallest cabinet and drawer is 9 inches, I have (1) 12 inch drawer and a few 15/18s. There is also a 3 drawer 27" cabinet that is separated by an oven

I was thinking of doing 6" centers, (7 5/8 length) on the larger 27" drawers and maybe 4" centers on all the lowers and 18" pantry. If I didnt have a 9" or a 12" maybe i would go 5" centers but dont want to vary the size right next to each other.

• Centers: 3-1/2", Length: 4 3/4", Projection: 1-1/4"
  • Centers: 4", Length: 5 1/4", Projection: 1-1/4"
  • Centers: 5", Length: 6 3/4"
  • Centers: 6", Length: 7 5/8", Projection: 1-3/8"
  • Centers: 8", Length: 10 1/2", Projection: 1-3/8"
  • Centers: 10", Length: 12 1/2"
  • Centers: 12", Length: 14 1/2""