Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lifespalette

OLLD 8/16

S. Thomas Kutch
10 years ago
Okay... this is turning into a habit and I don't like where I see it going.............you know I'm not firing on all cylinders this early in the morning. Gawd only knows just what I might type or attach........

IT'S FRIDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!! No I'm not cleaning house today, going to check with a neighbor who owns a tree service about taking out this pain in the ass oak that is over hanging our house.....and do the last step in brick.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.........or I may just go to a movie. (I wonder if I can get early bird discount and senior citizen discount together..........hhhmmmmmmmmmm )

Comments (82)

• mefor
    10 years ago
    Why would they do that when it was obvious that they were contest entries when originally posted?
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    Beats me.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Bah!!! Or boo...
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    Kind of a dull day today. Daughter on her way home for a few days. Tomorrow is soccer all day. There is a preseason tournament at my son's school, and we parents have to bring food and man the lunch tables and the concession stand. It's a lot of work, but it's a nice group of people for the most part, lol.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Daughter coming to tournament? Family who serves together...
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    She actually is! She offered to help because she knows I hate handling the money, lol! I would rather run the fries or cook hot dogs or pretzels or get sodas and water!
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    That's awesome, you'll have a great time together. Think the weathers ok tomorrow too. Sunscreen for you my friend
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    Unless I do what I usually do...Sit with an umbrella. The first time I used one at practice in middle school, my son was mortified. The next day, 3 other parents were using them, lol! I bought a gardening hat this year that I said I was going to wear (blocks uv rays.) I told my son, he said "NO!!" Would you rather have me sit with the umbrella again? He said yes. Hahaha!
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Hahahaha, I live for my children's mortification, my husbands worse. He has no shame, he'll even make me want to crawl in a hole and hide, right next to kids. Good times!!!!
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    Do you ever watch Impractical Jokers? I pity the children those guys ever have!
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Another favorite house in town
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Muchele- the pillows are velvety.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Michele-
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    mforr, and everyone else, why isn't there ever anyone sitting on their front porches??? Ughh, ir that were mine, I would practically live out there!
  • handymam
    10 years ago
    Okay, gotta get off and go do some baking for the boys of soccer. Oh man, just remembered I have to go buy oranges too! Have a great night.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Oh, there's always people sitting on the porches, quietly looking at me as I pass by. Some say hi, some are shhhhhhh. I can hear conversations happening all around. Gotta stop now before I fall on my face, come back when I get to my porch and people watch, lol
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Angela?
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Lake
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    I'm back on porch. Should never walk and type. Must've looked like an idiot, shuffling down the street. ;)
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Pretty house and arbor
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Hi. Muchele.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    S'up gal?
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    That's moochele to you, lol
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Chilling, waiting on some good curry chicken. You
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Whose house is that.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Love these two.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    I can only see two at a time on my cell phone.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Mmm, sounds good. Had some sushi tonight and sweet potato tots, haha. Good combo, little dot of chile mayo on tot, spice it right up. Little sweet, little spicy. Thinking little pineapple coconut ice cream or frozen yogurt, have both... Better have the yogurt, about 1/2 the calories.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Don't know the people in those houses, the first one is my daughters favorite house here. She loves it, when she was younger she told me she'd get it for us, not her dad and brother, lol, just mommy and me.
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    I like those too. Do the others not show up at all?
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    No. Only see those two
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Sorry three at a time. Like this one too.
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    Angela! Girl... get off the internet and get to enjoying your vacation in Atlanta! Hope you're having a great time!
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Then I shall put them here, ok? Or would you rather I put them on the update thread?
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    I am starting to like sushi too but so far only California because it is cooked.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Im waiting on food Kimdee.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    I am actually sitting at home now been out all day. Just checking in for a sec. Do not want Michele talking to herself. Lol
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Lalalala, I'm used to it Angela, lalalala. Everyone is hanging on porch and kids are all watching movie on screened porch, put up a tarp and projecting movie on it. Like being at a drive in, but not in a car. Or in a drive in, hahaha.
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Good for you..
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Robin, how are you? Foot ok?
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Angela, did you see the koi? And these two?
  • mefor
    10 years ago
    Here, just in case, the koi :)
    I'm checking out now, have to make nice with people, can't be stuck in phone half the evening. Hope they want to go to bed soon. Night gals, take it easy
  • armygirl1987
    10 years ago
    Night and I am out.
  • Robin W
    10 years ago
    G'nite Angela.

Thanks for thinking of me Michele. Foot is sore. After 2nd call of the day, I realized I was far too uncomfortable trying to move around in the ambulance - especially when I was standing up in the back and my partner put the brakes on hard and I almost went face first into a cabinet. I saw a doc at the hospital who put me on modified duties for 3 days. So I'll be here all night Sat & Sun! Hahaha.

Went for dinner for my dad's birthday tonight. My nephews are such hams :) Sister bought my dad a fake mustache kit so the boys were trying on peel'n'stick mustaches all evening.
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Glad you were able to get on modified, Robin. Is it a sprain? Cute about the mustaches, that must have been pretty funny.
  • Robin W
    10 years ago
    No sprain. Just a nasty bruise. It doesn't look bad, but there's so many nerves in the foot that I've ticked off some of the nerve endings - making it painful with movement or pressure.
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    Well, I guess I don't have to tell you to ice it... :)
  • Robin W
    10 years ago
    Lol. Sometimes even medics need a reminder :)
  • kimdee24
    10 years ago
    Good girl! Hope it feels better tomorrow. I'm out for the night... have a good rest of your evening!
  • Sean V
    4 years ago

Good luck! If you have a good tree trimming service that you use let me know thanks!

Sprinkler Repair Garland

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design