Rosey Oodles of Poodles & Puppies Club-Photos

Kitty6aNY

We love rose gardening and we love our pets! We members on rose forum have found that we have “oodles of poodles and other puppy dogs we would love to share in our gardens. They are our precious family members and I think they may help us garden or entertain us as we garden. I know they love to enjoy our gardens as they romp and run through them. (Please share your other pets if similar to a dog, also, Lol!)

Being that we have all these special puppy dogs & pets it would be nice to share them on this thread, and photos and comments about their uniqueness to you!

I am excited to see your pets as I know a little about them so far and I have fallen in love with each of them. Below is a list of some of these amazingly beautiful and loving pups & goats by Houzz rose forum members: I look forward to seeing more photos and learning more about them:

My Anastasia

Some kittens new born, just opened their eyes, which my daughter rescued w/pregnant mom. They were born at her home.

• Kitty6aNY thanked Deborah (10a - Sunset 24)
  • rosecanadian

Sultry - your pregnant goat dogs looks so peaceful in their pregnancies. :) I really love the herd queen...she's so pretty! But I really thing the brown goat has such a sweet face. :) Oh!!! I just saw the kids!!! They're ADORABLE!!! Is it common for goat does to have twins? Oh, you're right! The ears are so sweet! Good thing you were there for the birthing. Breech by herself wouldn't have been very good. Happy Birthday Kiddos!!

Kitty - I found (with my limited number of dogs: 3 males and one female) that the female was waaaay smarter than the males. So I have no doubt your Anastasia is very, very clever!! I had my slippers under my desk and didn't want to get on my hands and knees to go get them...so I asked Zephyr to get them. He went under the desk (knew exactly what I wanted) and came back out. He KNOWS that Teddy will do anything I ask and so Zephyr thinks it's beneath him to do things for me now. [The one thing he'll do for me now is take my socks off (he's so careful with his teeth). He knows that Teddy doesn't know how to do that. So he'll do that for me. But that's it.] So I sighed and sent Teddy under. He brought them right out.

Sylvia - oh that's too funny!!! Up and down the stairs, noisy, noisy and then to her true love. :) :)

Deborah - thanks so much! The joy is worth the pain of losing them though. I'm glad I'm at the point where the joy of memories is so much stronger than the pain. Oh, you are so right!! Now your GORGEOUS sheltie will have no sense of danger with the trucks. I do think it's adorable, though, that she gets a cookies from the UPS driver. I think shelties are such beautiful dogs!!

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian

OLLD 6/9

@judyg... Thanks!!.Yes, I have used aspirin in the past..same family as Ibuprofen & eliminated by the kidneys. Both are in the NSAID family...Since I have used so much ibuprofen, I am worried about kidney damage. Prob. need to get some flexeril again...using 3 to 4 ibuprofen up to 4 x daily....too much. Seems like the constant rain/dampness isn't helping my aches either! Thx for the concern!! ;) @kimdee....cute, cutie pie she is!!

Are your dogs allowed on the couch/bed?

Our German Shepherd seemed to have made that decision when he was quite young. He absolutely WILL NOT get on our bed. He acts as if it's a pit of snakes! As for the couch...sometimes he'll come over and climb up on the couch and put his head on my lap. It's so unexpected because he just doesn't do that, so I let him lay there a bit while I pet him and talk to him...he seems to really need the closeness at that moment, so why not give it to him!

Experienced dog owners,please help !

I don't have dogs anymore but two long haired cats that shed like crazy. We have a powerful shark vacuum and it does a pretty good job of keeping all our decorative rugs clean, but on top of that I'd suggest getting a carpet rake. A lot of people don't know what these are anymore, in fact the only place I could get one myself was through amazon, but they work wonders. Your rugs will look as new as the day you bought them, and you will be horrified at how much hair you pull out of them that even the best vacuum overlooks. This is the one I've got, but there are a few variations. You mainly want one that has metal bristles, not rubber or plastic: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002ZFNN2/

be honest. what can help this room? beautiful space. no appeal.

Steph- they are from Wolfspirit's small dog and puppy mill rescue. snorkel girl (mugsy) is a shihtzu-poodle now 7 yes old. got her when she was 2. Amish backyard-breeder/mill was going to kill her because she didn't "produce". Amish drown sick and non-producers in big covered bucket or trough. they don't "waste" bullets on them. luckily, the rescue was able to make a deal with the Amish to purchase her.! so horrible. Punkie is a Pomeranian poodle. I was going to adopt her mom, but the mom died of gang-green and so they let me have the only surviving puppy. Mickey is also a shihtzu-poodle, but much bigger. she was abandoned by her owner.
  • sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

@rosecanadian Yes twins are very common. Goats can have between 1 and 4 babies and it is considered normal. The World Record is held by a Nigerian Dwarf goat in AZ who had 7 babies!!

Your dogs are so smart taking off your socks and fetching the slippers. I can only hope mine csn learn some neat tricks.

Deborah, thats so funny about your doggie loving the UPS man and his treats 😅

Sylvia, Omg so hysterical! I bet your hubby was embarrassed lol.

I have a parrot that I cannot let around us if we are on the phone. He loves phone conversations and will go on and on like HE is the one talking. If he even hears a phone type of ring, he gets all worked up.

He was a rescue and we have had him many years. When we first got him he cursed really bad. He was ina pet store for awhile and learned all kinds of animal noises.

Even now, he still breaks out in Spanish and English on these "phone conversations" and likes to throw in some naughty words he's heard from Television or past owners & even sings parts of songs that may be inappropriate to be heard on the phone lol.

He has picked up some stuff from Family Guy that is bad too from my college age son lol.

Kitty6aNY thanked sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)
  • rosecanadian

Sultry - FOUR!!!! Oh my word!!! That would be one busy mama goat! Oh come on...I just read the next part of what you wrote...SEVEN kids???!!! That's insane! I wonder if they had to bottle feed some of them. WOW! What kind of parrot do you have? So funny that he's excited about talking on the phone. :):)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • summersrhythm_z6a

lovely photos! I am on my way to pick up a poodle puppy right now!!! Couldn’t wait for the breeder’s puppy in two more months. Will post a photo later. :-)

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

Rosecanadian, We have a Yellow-Naped Amazon and a Severe Macaw. Our Yellow Naped was a rescue and I bought the Macaw from a breeder when she was a baby and syringe fed her with bird baby food until she was old enough to eat a regular parrot diet.

We used to have a Jenday Conure but he sadly has passed.

Summers, I hope you share puppy pics! I cant wait to see what you get!

• rosecanadian

Summers - you found another poodle puppy? Give us the details when you can....color, sex, size (standard, moyen, klein, miniature, toy). You are going to have sooo much fun...and be sooo tired too. :)

Sultry - I just googled the yellow-naped Amazon conure...what a BEAUTIFUL bird!!! Now I just came back from googling the Severe Macaw - it does seem more severe... :) kind of like it's wearing a military uniform. Does yours have that beautiful teal on top of the head? The Jenday Conure has such beautiful colors...orange, yellow, green and a bit of teal and dark blue!! My goodness!!! Is the Macaw more bonded to you than the Yellow Naped? Thanks for sharing that!! If you have some pictures, I could share them with my bird loving daughter, Holly. I found some online...but I can never figure out how to copy them from there. LOL

• summersrhythm_z6a

We got home last night around midnight, drove 9 hrs (round trip) to pick up LightningBoy. Here he is this morning, already needs a bath from running around outside.

Yesterday at breeder’s home:

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • Kitty6aNY

Deborah, Your Shelby is so beautiful! I love Shelties!

Summersrhythm, Lightningboy is adorable! Dont you just love the creamy white coat, I bath her 1-3 times a month sometimes and then go to groomer, too. Anastasia looked almost exactly like your poodle as a puppy. The groomer uses blue shampoo which bleaches her out some and cleans off stains on feet from mud. Your new little poodle is a darling doll! I am so happy for you! Anastasia would love to play with her!

Jasmine,

Can we see a photo of your Perinese puppy when it’s conven for you to take a photo ? Thank you? (Inbetween your new goat babies and super farm and garden adventures.) You really have a lot to tend too. And , oh, love your parrot! How hysyerical! Now that’s a funny bird.

• oursteelers 8B PNW

Congrats summer! He’s so cute!!!

Kitty6aNY thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks a lot Kitty and oursteelers. The indoor and outdoor lighting make so much difference, he looks like two different dogs. Lol His dad is white and mom is cream and white. He was the last puppy of a litter, the Breeder marked him way down yesterday morning, I couldn’t help it, called and made the deal. :-) I have been checking online for a poodle puppy everyday. It would be nice if later on I could find a red one. The other Breeder I am waiting for since last year just had a litter, but they sounded like the price would be more than DD’s puppy ( DD bought hers from them). If the price is not too bad, I might buy another one so 2 dogs could keep each other company. They have white and cream puppies. Will have to wait and see. Right now we are short of sleep, the puppy slept through 5 hrs last night. Lol

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • erasmus_gw

Love all these pictures, especially the new baby goats! Here are my three Manchester Terriers on a " walk". I am not good at training them. " Walking" them is a challenge but they all get along well when on a walk. They're more of a pack, a team, a family unit. In the house sometimes it's each dog for himself.

Here's Tchoup ( Tchoupitoulas) when a puppy in a sock sweater:

Your dogs sound so smart, Rosecanadian. You must be a good teacher also. I have heard that poodles are smart.

We also have three cats, Bat, Lambie, and Charlene.

Bat and Lambie's mother just showed up here one day and had kittens.

Our late, great Jack, a Minpin:

Late, great Woodbaby

Kitty6aNY thanked erasmus_gw
  • Lala Idaho Zone 7a

Love all the pictures!

Deborah your Sheltie is really pretty. My mom used to show them for many years so I grew up with Shelties. They are nice dogs.

Sultry, I would love to see pictures of your birds. I love parrots and exotic birds.

Summers, your poodle puppy is so darling! take a ton of picture because they grow up so fast. They are the BEST dogs!

Tammy, your Harry being held in the water cracks me up! My LaLa is crazy and once we were at the lake, she got so wound up running around and leaped Into the lake only to find out she could not swim! My husband had to jump in with all his clothes to save her.

she is almost 2 and has sooo much puppy left in her.

Here is a picture of Lala

Kitty6aNY thanked Lala Idaho Zone 7a
  • rosecanadian

Summers - ohhhhhhh!!! Puppy smell!!! Don't you love puppy smell? Lightning Boy is ADORABLE!!!! AWwwwwww! :) :) Please, inundate us with pictures!!! They grow up so fast. :) :) I especially love the expression on his face in the 2nd picture. LOL

Erasmus - I really like Manchester Terriers...they have relatively stocky bodies for their size. And they've got attitude. :) Do your dogs get along with your cats and vice versa? I love every color of cat...cat's are so beautiful!!! Yeah, poodles are really smart. They seem so much like people...especially my really smart female poodle I had. I always find something they like to do...and train them for that. Zephyr loves to pull things...so it was easy to train him to pull off my socks, my coat (when we're at the off-leash area and I get hot), mittens, etc. He's very gentle, because when he was learning this, I would shriek if he even touched my toes...so he would learn. My big guy loves to carry things...so I trained him to get my boots/shoes and bring them to me ... or anything I need that's on the floor. Zephyr will get me socks from the stash on the couch when I want a new pair. If I put out my hand, Teddy will come running over to stick his head under my hand and push up. Sometimes my brain won't let me move, and I get "stuck"...so he's really good to break me out of it and give me a help with my balance. :)

Lala - oh, your husband is Lala's hero!!! :)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • Deborah (10a - Sunset 24)

@rosecanadian - my first Sheltie, Traveler, used to take my socks off for me! But then I had students over (and we don't wear shoes in our house) so he was running around trying to take everyone's socks off! So I didn't train Summer to take off socks. That got out of hand!

@Lala Idaho Zone 7a - thanks, Lala. When I first got Summer a friend from work really wanted to show him. So I said sure, as long as it's fun for you -- I have no interest in having a show dog! So she took him to 2 shows, more for practice since his coat hadn't really come in yet, but the third show he was not real into it, and she said, "he has to want it!" I was...nonplussed? So I reminded her that she said she wanted to do it for fun -- and so if it wasn't fun for her, maybe she should stop? And she never asked to show him again! So that was the end of his brilliant show dog career!

Loving all the pet pics and stories here! They are such good friends to us, yes??

Kitty6aNY thanked Deborah (10a - Sunset 24)
  • erasmus_gw

Rosecanadian, No my dogs don't get along with the cats. They will gang up on a cat. I keep Bat and Lambie ( cats) outside except in winter . Usually it's warm enough for them to be outside during the day but I bring them in to their own room at night. Charlene has her own room and doesn't want to share it. She was here first and is territorial, doesn't like the new cats. Tchoup gets along with Charlene fine if they are in a room together, but if he's around the other dogs he will forget his friendship with Charlene. The cats know to keep out of the fenced backyard where the dogs go. Our old dog, Jack, got along with cats or any other animal. I have pictures of Jack and a cat sitting together happily.

Manchester Terriers were bred to hunt rats and they are pretty ferocious, but not to people. They are very loving and cuddly. I think they're kind of sleek like a little race horse but Tah Tah is chunky and eats more than the others. I've heard them described as being " scary smart" but I don't know about that. I like to see them race around the house together, bouncing off of furniture.

That is observant of you to notice what your dogs like to do and to build on that.

Kitty6aNY thanked erasmus_gw
  • Kitty6aNY

Erasmus,

3 cute Manchester Terriers & 3 kitties. They are soooo beautiful! You have your hands full. What a family! Jack looks so happy-what a sweet puppy! Sorry about Woodbaby, what a precious kitty.

Summersrhythm, Congrats on your new puppy! (I mean not the sleep for only 5 hours...) I remember not getting much sleep when Anastasia was young...makes me sleepy just thinking about it. He is a really looker! So sweet!

Lala, Wow! Lala is soooooooooo beautiful! I’d like that poodle cut sometime. Swoon! Gorgeous Lala! She really is the princess!

.

• rosecanadian

Deborah - thankfully my Zephyr has never tried to take anyone else's socks off without being asked. :) :) But, I can just imagine your Sheltie herding everyone to snatch their socks. LOL Yes, I agree, a show dog has to have that spark from loving the attention and the pageantry. If your beautiful dog didn't have that...you can't force it. And you certainly didn't care. :) :) :)

Erasmus - yeah, Manchester Terriers have attitude. I love the look of them!! Man, you have a busy household with your Napoleonistic (big dog in a small body) MTs and the cats! :) :) I can just imagine your MTs going around like they're in a pinball machine. :) :)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • Sylvia Weiser Wendel

Darby has one white eyelash and one black eyelash. Is that unique or what?

With apologies to Steve Miller:

“He’s a tugger...he’s a chaser...he’s a dog-park racer...

He loves lying in the sun...”

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Sylvia Weiser Wendel

This should have gone in the previous post.

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Deborah (10a - Sunset 24)

Oh great. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!!!! ;-)

• Sylvia Weiser Wendel

Oh, Deborah. Did you really think there wouldn’t be more?

”He’s a mover... he’s a doer ... he’s an old-shoe chewer ...

But when he sees me he must run ...”

Darby came from the county animal shelter, and as a consequence was almost free, but I estimate he’s cost as much in shoes and general damage as a purebred dog would have cost to bring home.

The Steve Maddens really bugged me. They were almost new.

It really is too cold here in 9898.it really is too cold here in 98. I was in the city of Los Angeles over the weekend, which is mostly in 10 A, and ROZES were blooming like mad there It really is too cold here in 98. I was in th really is too cold here in 98. I was in tIt really is too cold here in 98. I was in th

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Sylvia Weiser Wendel

Sorry about that. Ho is weird. won’t let me make corrections.

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Sylvia Weiser Wendel

Houzz! No hos here. Seriously, this site always messes up my keyboarding.

I was in the city of Los Angeles the other day, most of which is in 10A. Roses were blooming all over the place there. Here, I’m still waiting.

I had to fix that, otherwise all of you might think I’m drunk at 11:20 in the morning. I swear I’m not.😲

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Sylvia Weiser Wendel

I am in 9a. In case that wasn’t clear. I suppose all these errors are just the cosmos telling me I should get up and do something useful with my day.

Kitty6aNY thanked Sylvia Weiser Wendel
  • Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR

You are funny, Sylvia.

• Kitty6aNY

Sylvia,

Sounds like Darby is really clever, he, he! He’s a real cutie! Love his black-white patches on head-cute! He’s a puppy.... he will settle down some in destroying the home as you train him and ge gets older. My dog chewed up my hair coms and anything small keft out when a puppy. Now she just chews her toys mainly. But oops... she likes my COVID NASJS, garden gloves and.... still! Do they ever grow up! BYW, I had a cat once take my shoes-funny!

Rosecanadian, Anastasia now takes off my socks... cute! And doesn’t chew them up! Yay!

• rosecanadian

Sylvia - what a cutie patootie!!! Yes, dogs can be expensive. I have a calendar that has dog shaming captions....just to let me feel better about it. I've only had one dog that was a bit of a shoe biter...he likes to carry a boot/shoe to the back door as an offering to the pee Gods whenever he has to go pee. Sheesh. :) That would be Teddy. My poodles were too well behaved to ruin anything. But Teddy has St. Bernard in him. :)

I don't know that Steve Millar song. I know a few of his, but not that one. :)

Kitty - you'll find the sock thing useful when you have a sore back, exhausted or have wet socks. LOL I'm working on getting my dogs to take dirty clothes to the laundry room so I don't have to bend over and get them. Teddy (St. Berdoodle) will do that if I go with him.

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • Kitty6aNY

Carol, Your poodles are amazing-carrying laundry! If I had Anastasia do it she’d chew up the dirty pieces and find the scents very alluring! I have to hide it in a bag. Picking up her toys would be nice... but she only does that when playing.

• rosecanadian

:) :)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • Kitty6aNY

Houzz Members,

Love to see more pooches & pets here? Please come & join us with your photos here.... Love to see your pets in your gardens?

@sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a) Love to see photos of your parrot, your new baby goats and froggies on this thread? I’ve always wanted to see your funny parrot.

• summersrhythm_z6a

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • Kitty6aNY

Hi, @summersrhythm_z6a, Oh, what a beautiful photo of your doodle and ornamental tree. What is your pooches name? And what type of tree is it? I love ornamental trees!!!! So gorgeous! Exquisite blooms on that one!

• summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks Kitty. The puppy's name is LightningBoy. The blooming tree is an old apple tree. Here are more apple tree pics.

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks Kitty. That's an old apple tree. Here are more apple tree pics.

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • marcie_7a_pa

Our yellow lab/golden mix, Zoey.

Kitty6aNY thanked marcie_7a_pa
  • Kitty6aNY

Summersrhythm, I love your doodle puppy, LightningBoy! And those apple trees are so tall-beautiful! Wow!

Marcie, How sweet! Your Golden-lab, Zoey, is so adorable! Is she a puppy? She’s so patient wearing her scarf! I am amazed how dogs don’t mind at all if we dress them up. Such wonderful companions.

• summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks Kitty. He is a poodle puppy, not a doodle though. :-) Sorry, somehow I posted the same pic twice, will delete one.

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca

Oh how fun !!! I admit I didn’t open this thread when it was first posted . We had put our sweet cavalier Henry to sleep and I just couldn’t do it. Time passed and we adopted a 6 or 7 years old golden named “moose “. He is the sweetest boy and aside from horrendous allergies for me only he’s been amazing. So patient and loving and well behaved. He’s a stinker that he likes to go to the fence and make the neighbors dog bark but he doesn’t bark so their dogs look crazy 😝.

He is definitely my daughters best friend.

The angle makes him look giantvhere

Kitty6aNY thanked Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Oh, how cute!! I didn't know you got a dog too.

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • rosecanadian

Summers - your pup is ADORABLE!!!! He looks so huggable!!! It's hard to find a poodle breeder that doesn't dock the tails. To me, that's important! Would you mind telling me which breeder you used?

Marcie - awwwww what a sweetheart! :)

Jen - You're such a good mom to live with allergies for your children. :) :) I couldn't do that. He looks calm and so loving. :) I'm sorry about your cavalier spaniel. :( They are such happy dogs.

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks Carol. I don't show dogs anymore, so I don't need a poodle puppy with a docked tail, a natural tail is known for better balance and tight turns, but I won't train him for competitions. He is a pet. In Canada, you can show a poodle without a docked tail, but in the US, a show poodle has to have a docked tail. I will have to look for the paperwork from the breeder, can't remember his last name at this moment. I think it's more common in Canada to see poodles without docked tails. These days you can see poodles without docked tails in the US too . :-) Poodle puppy's coat will change from wavy to curly at age 9 month to 16 month, mine is 3 months now, I am keeping him in fluffy coat for as long as I could manage. And I don't want to shave his face like most poodles, I want him to look like a teddy bear. He will stand out a little because I am not a normal soul. Lol I am going to ride my Honda Ruckus scooter with him in town when the weather is warmer. It's going to be fun! Have you guys seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irx8ABBbzJQ

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • Kitty6aNY

Summersrhythm, Thank you for the clarification on your new puppy poodle. He’s so cute! We will have to get together after this pandemic with our poodles.

Lilly, I am so happy for you getting another pooch to cheer your family up. I am sorry for your family pooch‘s passing. Your new Golden Retriever is beautiful and a grand pet for the family. They are the most loving and gentle dogs! I have a Golden in yard behind me and he just stands calmly and looks while my poodle gets excited & does flips for him. Lol! Goldens are such relaxed friendly pets!

• rosecanadian

Summers - yeah, I've seen that before...but it was fun to watch again. They are adorable!!! But, that's waaaay to much work for me to do...they'd have to be brushed every single day. I get mine groomed down to really close to the skin...then I wait until they're quite hairy (4 months) and get it done again. But, I'd LOVE to see pictures of your puppy as the hair grows out!

It's still hard to find a dog with a natural tail here in Canada. And to find a large poodle (to help me with my balance) and with a natural tail is difficult. That's why I went with a St. Berdoodle. Our next dog in many years from now will be a poodle...so I'll have lots of time to find a breeder. There's a wonderful breeder in Nebraska (Solo Poodles)...I would dearly (when my current dogs have passed) love to get one of her dogs (natural tails)...but we would have to travel there to pick up the pup...she doesn't ship. But we may do that one day. :) You'll have to have your picture taken (so you can show us) on your scooter with the puppy when you start doing that...how cool!

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Thanks Carol. My puppy’s breeder is in Ohio, I will find the info and send to you, They are a lovely young couple, they might ship to Canada you never know. They had the puppy pretty much potty trained when we got him at 10 weeks old. That was a great help. We had a hard time potty training DD’s poodle puppy, hers was from a different breeder, and its tail was docked. I just sent you a message with the breeder info. I had a hard time to train a komondor riding the scooter with me in the past, will see how it goes with a poodle. Lol

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • rosecanadian

Oh, you had a komondor!! How did you keep his/her hair? Did you keep it short? Thank you so much for the information! I saved it for future need...and awesome that your pup was pretty much potty trained! That's great!! Helps a lot. :) Did you actually end up getting your komondor to ride on a scooter or did you give up? :)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Carol, You are welcome. I had 3 Komondos. I cut their cords after a while. Yep, I gave up on riding scooter with them. They all hated it. Will try again with this poodle, he is much smaller, should be easier. Might just carry him on my back, have to find a big backpack that fits him. Human baby's carrier doesn't work, I have tried that already with DD's puppy last year. Lol

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • rosecanadian

You had 3 Komondors at the same time? I've heard they're a very intense dog breed. :) Would you agree with that? You could get a dog parachute harness for him??

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian
  • summersrhythm_z6a

Yes and yes, they aren't for everyone for sure. :-) I will check out dog parachute harness. Thanks!

Kitty6aNY thanked summersrhythm_z6a
  • rosecanadian

Summers - I was just spitballing...I have no idea if a dog parachute harness would work. :)

I really am impressed that you could have 3 Komondors at the same time! You are definitely an experienced dog owner. :)

Kitty6aNY thanked rosecanadian