bayarea_girl

Amour de Molène rose

Amour de Molène (ADAruocal) hybrid tea rose bred by Michel Adam (France, before 2013). The 5.5-inch salmon pink cup blooms have strong fragrance and up to 100 petals. I just got this rose last Fall and this is its first bloom in my garden. I like this rose a lot. Thank you to NIRP Roses and Palatine Roses for bringing this rose to US and Canada rose growers. Helen

Comments (9)

• bayarea_girl_z9ca
    Original Author
    4 days ago
    last modified: 4 days ago

• rosecanadian
    4 days ago

EEEEEeeeee!!!! :) :) I have this rose coming from Palatine!! Yours is GORGEOUS!!! Can you describe the fragrance...is it fruity, perfumey or ?? Thanks so much for posting your pictures!

bayarea_girl_z9ca thanked rosecanadian
  • joeywyomingz4b
    4 days ago

Helen that is a stunner of a rose!! Thank you for sharing your amazing photography!

bayarea_girl_z9ca thanked joeywyomingz4b
  • Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    4 days ago

Gorgeous helen!!!!!

bayarea_girl_z9ca thanked Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
  • bayarea_girl_z9ca
    Original Author
    4 days ago
    last modified: 4 days ago

Thank you @rosecanadian, @joeywyomingz4b, and @Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca.

Carol, right now the plant is still small so I only recognize the fragrance as rose fragrance. I think later the fragrance will be more distinct. Helen

• noseometer...(7A, SZ10, Albuquerque)
    4 days ago

Stunning! Looks a bit like Abraham Darby, don’t you think?

bayarea_girl_z9ca thanked noseometer...(7A, SZ10, Albuquerque)
  • bayarea_girl_z9ca
    Original Author
    3 days ago

@Kristine LeGault 8a pnw I agree. This rose is very promising.

@noseometer...(7A, SZ10, Albuquerque) Yes, the packed petals remind me a little bit of Abraham Darby. Helen

• rosecanadian
    3 days ago

Helen - that makes sense. :) I'm surprised that you have a bloom at all from a bare root rose!

Kristine - yes, thanks! I'm so excited to be getting my roses...probably the end of April!!

bayarea_girl_z9ca thanked rosecanadian