Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kimbarton22

Love the tub

kimbarton22
2 years ago
Can you provide maker and model of tub? Thanks!
Belterra Project- Furnishings, Light Fixtures & Interior Design · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Haven Design and Construction
    2 years ago

Hi there, thanks for your question. The tub was existing when we took on this project, so I do not have the exact model number, but it is a Kohler tub. Best of luck with your project!

• Alyssa
    2 years ago

Beautiful! Can you please tell me the brand and color of the floor tile used? thanks!

• PRO
    2 years ago

Hi Alyssa, the floor tile was existing when we took on the project so I do not have that information, unfortunately. We installed the cabinet hardware, wall sconces, mirrors, chandelier, window treatments, and new plumbing fixtures. The rest was existing.

• itspamo
    2 years ago

what is the color on the cabinets?

• PRO
    2 years ago

The cabinets were existing when we accepted this project, so I do not know the exact color but it’s a deep charcoal color. Best of luck with your project!

• Vickie Johnson
    2 years ago

Beautiful

• Jodow
    2 years ago

Wow!! Beautiful bathroom! Do you know wall paint color?! I know you mentioned the client had vanity before project. Do you have a paint color or stain suggestion that would help me get the look? Excellent work!!

• PRO
    2 years ago

Hi there and thanks for your kind words! The wall color is Sherwin Williams Simply White. Best of luck with your project!

• Techi
    2 years ago

You house do amazing work! Where are the sconces and plumbing fixtures from, please?

• Linda Boyer
    last year

Beautiful ! Would you please share the tile manufacturer and name of tile?

• PRO
    last year

Hi there, the floor tile was existing when we took on this project, so I do not have that information.