wanting to recess W/D vent and water connectors behind stacked unit

7 days ago
last modified: 6 days ago

Hi, I got a new stacked W/D unit and it is DEEPER than my old one, so I am wanted to recess the vent and water connectors to save a few inches; however, I have no idea what I need to do so.

This is my W/D

this a recessed vent thingy i found

here is a water one

I only have the depth of a 2x4, so what should I look for? Any suggestions?

My contractor is moving the water a bit over so i can replace the handles if needed.

We are creating a new dryer vent hole in my house/exterior so it can technically go straight back.

Showing an image of the back of the unit, too.

Water also goes to the dryer as a steam function.

Comments (9)