joanna_lopes

White Subway Tile in Shower - Accent Strip?

Joanna

We will be redoing the tile in our master bathroom soon and I'm looking for some ideas on the design. I want to keep everything neutral in color (greys and whites) - I am thinking white subway tile in the shower, white/grey hexagon or square tile for the shower floor, and white/grey tile that looks like wood for the bathroom floor. We will probably tile the shower ceiling and possibly around the toilet area. I was thinking of doing an accent strip in the shower but it seems those are outdated now? If we don't do an accent strip, what else can we do to add a little something different to all the white tile? We are not doing a niche, we will do 2 corner shelves in the shower instead.

This is what our bathroom currently looks like. We will be keeping the vanity, granite, lights, mirrors, etc. the same - only changing the floor tile, shower tile, and shower door to one that does not slide - and possibly painting the walls a lighter grey.