Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_8103

what style kitchen light would compliment these pendents?

User
2 years ago

Didn’t even start our kitchen yet, but do love these pendents. I’ve been looking on the web of course for a light over the table that would work with these but I really didn’t want more crystal. My future kitchen is the style of traditional, any ideas are appreciated! 😊

Schonbek Lighting · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Lighting World Decorators
    2 years ago

Hello,

I'd be happy to assist you with finding some pendants for please let me know thw sizing you're looking for and colors you are interested in and I'll find some options for you that are traditional annd send them over to you.

Thank you!

Marina

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Hi Marina! Thank you I appreciate it! 😊 I have those pendents I bought them already, guess I was a little impatient, hehe , they probably won’t be going up for 7 to 8 months because nothing is even ordered yet, what I’m looking around for something to work with those pendants that will go over the kitchen table. Thank you! 😊

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Hi Marina, we last talked a long time ago, we are now 4 days until kitchen demo. In all this time I have still been looking for a kitchen light that works with those pendants I bought months ago, (the ones in that first photo) anyhow still looking I just can not find anything that works with it, maybe all black? The pendent are suppose to have been bronze, but they are not, they have an over all dark brown, even black look to the metal with glimmers here and there of bronze, nothing like the site I bought them from but it turned out that color would work even better, cause of light cabinets, and granite that has splash’s of taupe & black & white, but I still can’t find a light 😒

• User
    Original Author
    2 years ago

See? This is the pendent metal & the granite I’m getting, any suggestions would I would appreciate! 😊