White spots on young leaves of curry leaf tree (Murraya koenigii)

R W

For some time now, the young leaves of my curry tree show small white specks on the leaves. They don't appear to be powdery white mold or spider mites, just based on photos online, but I don't know for sure. It seems more systemic than that, as every single new leaf has these spots, including leaves of the baby plants sprouting from the root system. I have a photo. Sorry, it's not the greatest photo. Let me know what you think.

Comment (1)

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5

can we see the whole plant ... and give us some facts on growing variables ..

what i want to know.. is it supposed to be this yellow .. and if not.. why so???

also.. the facts at the link call it a 10 to 15 foot tree... as do you call it a tree .... and if i understand... you are trying to grow it as a houseplant .... or a potted plant outdoors where ever you may be ...

also ... im not sure the leaf matches the pix at the link.. so we should start with confirming the ID ...

more pix plz ....

ken

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Murraya+koenigii&iax=images&ia=images

Details Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars24 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full Service Interior Design Firm | 5x Best of Houzz