Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_490977568

zline gas on gas oven not heating up advice

Stephen Blalock
2 years ago

Hi all,
I bought my wife a zline gas on gas (propane) for Christmas 2021, we have only tried to use it twice since I installed it. It heats up on broil, but on bake it will not heat up. The burner does ignite, but on “high” (ours only has 2 knobs for the oven, one timer/on off; and one with bake, broil, max, off and temperature settings). It can’t seem to get home before zline customer service closes, the one time I did my cell service dropped after I waited on hold for 20 minutes for someone to answer.

Thanks in advance

Comments (15)

• delray33483
    2 years ago

there is anothe Zline "problem" thread that you should post on. Semms to at least get a e mail back - resolutions are unknown

• jansouthey
    2 years ago

4. Customer service is impossible!! Only managed to contact them from this site.

• jansouthey
    2 years ago

Thanks!

• domicycle
    last year
    last modified: last year

bought Zline R36 Dual fuel via Wayfair, Convection oven. Gas top is ok, but hard to keep clean because of wells. Main problem: elec oven will NEVER reach temp set on dial (set at 350 or 400, stops at 325 and 375, respectively, then falls, repeatedly., Temp drop > 50 degrees, worse on Convection Bake, food uncooked, inedible. They sent "tested" replacement stove, even after I told them to be sure it staddled set temp. It didn't, at any temp set. They had no solution, told me to send it back for refund or "dispose of it" (???). I'll see if they actually refund my purchase price. Meanwhile, I'll be without a stove.

• Kath
    last year

I bought my zline oven/range through build.com, they referred me to ZLINE. After only several months of use the oven will NOT get hot on any setting, except for broil, and even then only one of the elements get hot. I have called numerous times and waited on hold, then get a message to send an email inquiry. I’ve sent the email and haven’t heard back yet. Not getting a good feeling. A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR STOVE that doesn’t work.

• PRO
    ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
    last year

Hello Kath,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the experience you had. We hold customer service and satisfaction to the highest standard and we strive to do our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. Our call and email volumes are running higher than usual, but our customer service team will be with you as soon as they can. If you would like, please message us on Instagram or Facebook with your contact information and we will send it to our customer service team as well. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you.

• Sallyport Customer Service
    last year

We had the same problem only to discover the wrong size nozzle was installed when they did the LP conversion. It now works great. Good

• PRO
    ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
    last year

Hello @Sallyport Customer Service,

Thank you for your comment. We're glad to hear your range is working properly! If you have any other questions down the road, please reach out to us!

• amy stivens
    10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

Thanks for the update. We have a heating issue in our house these days and going to address our concerns to American Power and Gas customer service these days. According to this source, they deal with the customer complaints really quick, so i hope it will be our case too.

• PRO
    LAKELAND LUMBER & HARDWARE
    7 months ago
    last modified: 7 months ago

Bought our rg36 Oct 2020, never did work very well, temps off by 30 deg and slow getting to temp, after they fixed (recall) cannot get temp above 400 and takes forever to get there (45 min to 1 hour) Have sent numerous e mails to Z-iline and also to Wayfair, at least wayfair sent a message to Z-line, but still no response. I will never buy another Z-Line !!!!

• PRO
    ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
    7 months ago

Hello LAKELAND LUMBER & HARDWARE,

Thank you for your comment and we are so sorry to hear about your experience. We hold customer service and customer satisfaction to the highest standard and we strive to do our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner to ensure that customers are satisfied with their product. We greatly appreciate feedback and hope our customer service team can turn this experience around. Please do not hesitate to send us a message on our other social platforms if you are in need of further assistance.

• PRO
    LAKELAND LUMBER & HARDWARE
    7 months ago

Do you have an explanation or fix for the problem ?? which was caused by the "fix" of the co2 issue ??

• natasha4527
    5 months ago

LAKELAND LUMBER & HARDWARE - I'm having the same issue. They did the recall work, but after that it still smelled, they came out again and replaced something else I forgot now. Ours will not get above 400 either, we had it on 500 and it took 2hrs to cook a 4.5lb chicken. When we took it out the veggies in the bottom of the pan were luke warm. I hate to say it but every time I talk to a reputable appliance store, the feedback is "they sure do look pretty though don't they...." For a family that enjoys cooking this "professional" range has been a joke. I'm at the stage where I just want a refund for this product.

• PRO
    ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
    5 months ago

Hello @natasha4527,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the experience you had. We hold customer service and satisfaction to the highest standard and we strive to do our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. If you would like, please message us on Instagram or Facebook (@zlinekitchen) with your contact information and we will send it to our customer service team as well. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you.