Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aprilde33

Chair by the fireplace in the living room

aprilde33
2 years ago
Hello. This is a beautiful room. Where is the light gray recliner chair by the fireplace from? I'm looking for a similar style of recliner.
90's Townhome Makeover · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    1st Impressions Design
    2 years ago

I did some checking with the owner, who bought them a couple of years ago when she still lived in an apartment. She said they're a swivel glider from Target's Threshold line. I found a swivel/ glider/recliner from that same line called the Baby Relax Addison swivel rocker recliner. The closest color match would be beige. I also know Pottery Barn has some new, small-space, swivel glider and recliner options such as their Beckett small-space swivel recliner, which comes in variety of colors. They might also be a good resource for you!

aprilde33 thanked 1st Impressions Design
  • Janice Alexander
    last year

I like the couch style & was wondering where it was purchased and the fabric style. I need a pet friendly fabric. Thank you.

• PRO
    1st Impressions Design, LLC
    last year

The sofa was purchased three years ago (by the homeowner) at a local furniture store in Massachusetts when she was still living in that state. Unfortunately, she doesn't recall the name of the store. I would recommend starting with an online search using key words such as "small sofa." The sofa's size in the photo is 76" w x 36" d x 31" h. Print out pictures of some that you like, along with their dimensions (making sure they'll fit in your space), and take them along when you shop locally. Bring along paint color chips matching the other elements in the room (or actual samples if you have them) of your other permanent finishes like flooring, carpeting, wall color, etc. That way you can make sure the colors and undertones work well together. You should always sit on a sofa or chair before buying to make sure it fits you and has the proper level of firmness. When a store associate asks you how they can help, showing them the photos and size specifications will save you a lot of time! You'll also want to ask for "performance fabric" options, which are more durable and stain-resistant. Consider the color of you pet's fur when choosing your sofa color. Picking something that has a subtle "tweed" pattern with more than one color will hide pet hair more easily. Good luck with your search!

• mariannefcondon
    last year

Can you tell me about the rug? Perfect colors