Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
harbourwoman

Love the rooms! Can you tell us more about the flooring? Brand, etc.

Patsy Kravitz
10 years ago
Can you tell us more about the flooring? It looks awesome! The contrasts in colors really sets off the space. It looks like a happy space to live in!
Modern Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (7)

• Terri Schmidt
    10 years ago
    Is the floor true wood or is it a porcelain look alike? I see white lines between the boards. I'm wondering if this is grout.
  • Robby Stelly
    10 years ago
    agree I think its porcelain tile but I could be wrong
  • gobbitt
    10 years ago
    Any reasomn why I see so many builders use a light grout when putting down dark tile plank flooring? Intentional/ lack of oversight?
  • PRO
    KDW Home/Kitchen Designworks
    10 years ago
    The floor was specified by the homeowner and installed by the general contractor and we don’t know all the resources…but we think it was new flooring wood that was hand-scraped to give it the look of reclaimed wood and then custom stained in a dark finish.
  • bouclair1
    9 years ago
    Do you know where the area carpet comes from? I adore it and would like to have the same decor at my home.
  • PRO
    Impressions Flooring Collection
    9 years ago

Beautiful floors! Get a similar look with Impressions Esteem Oyster. Dark, wide plank, hand scraped, engineered hardwood - which is perfect for kitchens!

http://www.impressionshardwoodcollection.com/flooring/esteem-series/esteem-oyster/