Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
risolo

Leopard/Cheetah sculptures...plz help!

Does anyone here have any idea who makes and sells these sculptures? The Etsy shop that posted the pictures turned out to be a scam, so I am wondering who made the original items?

Comments (6)

• Mrs. S
    last year
    last modified: last year

A simple google image search for metallic cheetah sculptures finds so many. . I see lookalikes at Wayfair and Macys. Have you checked out those sources?

• Fori
    last year

If you find one that is similar, but not metallic or bedazzled, you can bling it yourself--might be sort of fun to gild and glue rhinestones to a resin cat. :)

• Margarita Solomko
    Original Author
    last year

@Mrs. S, thank you for your comment! The problem I've encountered while looking for a similar item is that places like Wayfair and Home Depot tend to carry small-ish sculptures meant to be placed on the shelf or used as a tabletop decor, while these guys on the photo(s) are almost life-size. It's probably hard to tell from the photos, but as far as I can remember, these guys are almost 30'' in height

• Margarita Solomko
    Original Author
    last year

@Maureen, thank you, I'll check that one out!

• Margarita Solomko
    Original Author
    last year

@Fori, thank you for your comment! Honestly, that seems like the best solution in my case. I feel that I have to settle for something 'good enough' and modify it a little bit with some metallic spray paint and bling. Sounds like a fun project :)