Shop Products
karina_cant78

Kitchen Cabinet color ideas for Chantilly Lace by BM walls?

I’m thinking of doing my home walls chantilly lace by BM in eggshell and the trim in semi-gloss but not sure what color to use for the cabinets? What off white color would go best with chantilly lace on the walls?

• 27 days ago

Just use Chantilly lace. Coordinating white is hard. Why do you want off white for the cabinets? Tough to change color and not have it look dingy.

• 27 days ago

BM shows Classic Gray as a complement to Chantilly Lace. I have CL trim in my living room against Pale Oak. What do your floors look like? What direction is the light coming from? Paint some sample boards before you decide. Cabinets have a lot of surface area, so whatever you choose you will see a lot of.

Wall color last decision . Why are you spending huge $$$ to paint the cabinets ? I need to see your kitchen and understand what you hope to gain by painting the cabinets. I sure hope you are not planning on a DIY paint job unless you have huge experience in painting cabinets and using a spray gun in a dust free free space .

• 27 days ago

Come on, Chantilly Lace is a neutral/true white, so not that hard to match up.

Imagine it as a white shirt ... you can pretty much pair it with any color! You just need to be a bit more careful if you are pairing it with a yellow hued off-white that might end up looking very yellow when placed next to a true white.

I would not paint a whole house in eggshell as I prefer the matte finish.

• 27 days ago

It’s a remodel. This is the kitchen. We tore down the old kitchen and got a new set of cabinets. Will be getting a professional to paint them correctly. These are the new floors and we haven’t painted the walls or anything yet. still pending backsplash.

• 27 days ago

I'd also reserve the wall color. Find a BM Advance cabinet paint color that compliments your very beautiful floors first. Take a floor sample into the paint store and ask for help from the sales techs. Consider your led lighting temperature. 3500k or 3000k produce a different warm white. 4000k is even less warm. Make samples to check things.

Use Chantilly Lace. We did that for this kitchen, and we used Hale Navy for the base cabinets:

Redwood City Kitchen and Bath Remodel · More Info

• 27 days ago

I love it. Did you use chantilly lace on the cabinets and walls and trim?

Yes.

• 27 days ago

Awesome. Thank you 🙌🏻