0
icyhottw2ts

Meadow
SO! Light grey walls, dark trim... What do we think? I secretly love it, but not sure how its trending right now or if it will date itself quickly... Alas, the picture I'm posting is nothing of mine :( sadface, but it does give the idea of what I'm looking to do... Any suggestions? Do we like this? Do we hate this? Thank you so much for any and all input!!!

DeCocco Design
    LOVE this. Gray is a big trend right now, but it's also a classic neutral. The dark trim is a serious investment (such a paint to paint over), but if you have some nice light in the space, I say go for it. Use gloss or high gloss finish on that trim. Really--this is a fabulous room. Who wouldn't want it?
  • Meadow
    Thank you so much for your response! My thoughts exactly! I'm planning on going with sherwin Williams Porpoise for the trim and Modern Grey for the walls! Really excited! Thanks again! Great help!
    DeCocco Design
    Show us pictures when you're done!