Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katerina5150

How can I purchase the ceiling yellow mushroom shape lamp ? Also price

katerina5150
10 years ago
how can I purchase the mushroom shape ceiling lamp, yellow.
lso dementiond and pricing?
Showroom Exclusives Tel Aviv · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Aqua Creations
    10 years ago
    Hello Katerina. Thank you for your enquiry. May I ask where you are based so I can offer the best assistance. My email is ian@aquagallery.com All the best
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Iraklion Crete , Greece is the location for the use of the lamp. Thanks
  • PRO
    Aqua Creations
    10 years ago
    Many thanks. We will work with your from our office based in Tel Aviv. I wonder if the lamp you require is the attached from our Palm collection which come as constellations or single pieces. Please email me so we can offer you prices and full details ian@aquacreations.com
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    it
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    it is theStand By Collectionceiling version in yellow. Thankyou.
  • PRO
    Aqua Creations
    10 years ago
    Thank you for clarifying. The Stand by wall/ceiling lamps come in multiple diameters - 60cm, 76cm, 90cm, 156cm and large for custom projects. Prices vary so again please email me so I can assist you as via Houzz I cannot send prices, etc. Best, Ian
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    i am interested in the 90 cm size. What is the price estimated time of arrival and maximum wattage capacity
  • PRO
    Aqua Creations
    10 years ago
    Hello. Stand By wall/ceiling fixture in 90cm is 3523Euro price list. We offer the upgrade of dimmer control for 83Euro. All Aqua lamps are hand made to order and we require up to 4 weeks from Order Confirmation to complete production. Lamps are installed with CFL bulbs ECG 2 x 55w. Please send me your email address. Ian
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    katerincambron@gmail.com
  • katerina5150
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Ian, thanks for the info. Love the lamp but cost too high.. if there ever is price discount let me know.