Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wannabeinnature

wannabeinnature
12 years ago
what is the exact color white paint being used and if you know, is the trim a high gloss and the walls the same color but less glossy?
The finish and color of the doors?

Thanks so much!
Rocky Ledge Dining Room · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Kelly Porter
    12 years ago
    Hopefully, we'll a response from the designer. In the meantime, Decorator's White is a similar wall color, and for the doors, look at Black Knight 2136-10 in a semi or high gloss. Both from Benjamin Moore.
  • yacpro13
    12 years ago
    Hello,
    I'd also be interested in knowing about the White paint used.
    Are the walls and trim the same color, or are they different?
    What about the finish; high gloss for trims and less for the walls?

Thanks you!

Thanks
  • Rae Coata
    11 years ago
    I am doing this look in my house and I am struggling with choosing a white. I feel decorators white may feel to gray and stark. I am considering "mountain peak white" by Benjamin Moore. Please help. Also, I have cove mouldings as well...are they the same color as the wall but different finish?
  • wannabeinnature
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi!

I have chosen SW7006 and painted the walls and trim in semi-gloss, which looks seamless. All cabinetry 7006 highgloss and for all doors as well as the kitchen island I've chosen SW tricorn black in highgloss--the combo is smashing, modern and clean. We have lots of artwork which warms things up as well as natural sunlight. I am about to choose LED bulbs in medium, which will also add warmth if needed.
    Good luck!
  • Rae Coata
    11 years ago
    Thank you!
  • kelleylmurphy
    11 years ago
    I am late to this discussion but noticed someone was considering using mountain peak white. I am now considering that for my home and I wonder if you did decide to go with it, and if so are you happy with the result?
  • kndlelight
    6 years ago

Would you share the walls color and brand?

• PRO
    LDa Architecture & Interiors
    6 years ago

Hello. All this information can be found under "More Info" or the description on the picture. The paint colors are :

WINDOW TRIM: Benjamin Moore White Z-235-01 Satin Impervo Alkyd low Luster Enamel
    WALLS: Benjamin Moore White Eggshell
    CEILING: Benjamin Moore Ceiling White Flat Finish