Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
traciholder

I love the paint color! What is it?

traciholder
10 years ago
I live in Sellwood and pass by and admire this beautiful renovation often. Can you please share the exterior paint and trim colors?
Sellwood Library House · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    The Works
    10 years ago
    Thank you! The exterior color is 75% of BM Iron Mountain. The trim color is Farrow and Ball
    pointing.
  • pumpkin21
    10 years ago
    I love these color selections. What are their specific names?
  • pomfretj
    10 years ago
    What do you mean by:

Thank you! The exterior color is 75% of BM Iron Mountain. The trim color is Farrow and Ball
    pointing.

The mixer will know?
  • Sammy
    10 years ago
    Clarification to my comment above: When I said to add "white" to cut the intensity of a color, I didn't mean to literally add white paint! The paint color you add to cut your paint will depend on the base that was used to mix the color in the first place. So, if the color you're wanting to "cut" was originally mixed using a pastel base paint, you'll want to buy that same pastel base paint to cut your color. The good news is that you don't have to fully understand what the hell it is I just said because the guy at the paint counter will know. :)
  • lhburns
    10 years ago
    this is gorgeous!
  • PRO
    The Works
    10 years ago
    Thank you for clarification @em&a! Whomever is helping you at the paint store will know what you mean when you say you want 75% of Benjamin Moore's 'Iron Mountain' paint color. Happy painting everyone!
  • jen__k
    9 years ago
    What is the color of the windows and doors?
  • PRO
    537mckoy
    9 years ago
    Can you share the color of the doors and window sashes? Thanks!
  • PRO
    The Works
    9 years ago
    Happy to, Benjamin Moore Black Tar
  • PRO
    PLACK Property
    9 years ago
    Is there a name for this style of shingle pattern. I would like to do this, but want to calculate the exposure for it correctly.
  • PRO
    Iron Wrought Doors
    11 months ago

The design of this house is so unique and sleek, the matching doors are stunning, I just would like to say how much I love this house, it is a classic design that will never go out of style. If you have a friend who needs an iron door, please feel free to contact us, our 7 years anniversary sale in May has begun, $200 off for orders below $6000/ $300 off for orders over $6000. Shop our selection today and find the perfect door. Please check out our website ironwroughtdoors.com and contact us sales@ironwroughtdoors.com.