Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
linnym

Malinda Muzi
12 years ago
I love this pink roses wallpaper. Can you tell me where it's from?
Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick · More Info

Comments (3)

• annabellmary
    10 years ago
    love this wallpaper where can I get it please
  • victorianbungalowranch
    10 years ago
    This reminds me of my Mom's 70's kitchen. We inherited wood cabinets with coral countertops with metal edges.

She painted the cabinets olive green and found this wild glossy vinyl wallpaper of red and coral geraniums (with a white background) to match the counters and papered the backsplash, and added matching curtains in the breakfast nook. She looked high and low because coral wasn't a popular color at the time. The floral area was fairly limited, (the rest of the walls were white) and it was a fun and happy kitchen.

Of course the next owners promptly removed it all and put in something more tasteful, but less fun.

One thing I love about old kitchens and bathrooms was that people weren't afraid of color and injecting a bit of personality into a space. With open kitchens and are popular now, it is more difficult to do, so we have a sea of neutral.

I must admit that I would hesitate on the cabinet color here, but it looks great.
  • PRO
    American Blinds
    9 years ago
    We couldn't find this exact pattern, but here are a few equally bright and bold florals that will help you get the look:
    Pip Magenta Floral Birds Trail Wallpaper · More Info

Shand Kydd 2 · More Info

Shand Kydd 2 · More Info

Zinc Rose Wallpaper · More Info
Sponsored
Jennifer Gilmer Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Team | 11x Best of Houzz