Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deb7710

deb7710
12 years ago
Can I purchase the twig mirror with birds anywhere?
Northwood Drive Powder Room · More Info

Comments (17)

• dianacp
    12 years ago
    This mirror looks similar to one by Heritage I saw on Amazon.
  • deb7710
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the info
  • dianacp
    12 years ago
    Was in a store in Beaufort, SC. They carry this mirror by Carver's Guild, the Carol Canner Collection IV #1150 Songbirds. It is 26"x39". I think it was about $1100-1200.
  • deb7710
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you very much for the information.
  • dianacp
    12 years ago
    LOL!!
  • Wendy Costello
    11 years ago
    true, a bit much foremost peoples mirrors..however... to get ideas is what we are3 doing?? right!
  • deb7710
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I'm all for making my own, but #1 I don't have any branches that are exactly symmetrical, and I believe that is white birch which I don't have any trees like that and I'm assuming the birds are wood too. That would be difficult to find. I'd never pay $1100 but I think I might assemble one similar but using different items. Yes, it is the idea we are after :)
  • Danielle Newsome
    10 years ago
    Where do u buy the mirror at
  • marmite2
    10 years ago
    I actually have this mirror. I am currently downsizing and have thought about selling it. It is in perfect condition. I would consider selling it for a reasonable offer.
  • Joan Portnoy
    10 years ago
    What would you consider a reasonable offer?
  • PRO
    Kelley Young Harrington Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hello Marmite2, are you still interested in selling your bird twig mirror? I am interested if so. How much money would you want for it? Thank you! Kelley
  • marmite2
    10 years ago
    Yes. I am still considering selling it. It is in excellent condition. I would take $650 plus shipping. It is a Carvers' Guild mirror called "Songbirds" and was the 1998 Pinnacle winner for best accessory from the American Society of Furniture Designers. It's designer is Carol Canner who has created many of the mirrors for Carvers' Guild. If you are still interested, we can work out details and i can send photos. If not, l will probably list it on ebay. Cheers, fellow Houzzer. :)
  • PRO
    Kelley Young Harrington Interiors
    10 years ago
    Yes, I would like to see photos, please. Trying to figure out how I can communicate with you without putting my email here.
  • marmite2
    10 years ago
    I created a temporary email address I will delete after our exchanges. It is birdsongmirror@gmail.com. You can contact me there.
  • janiceransom
    10 years ago
    I am interested in purchasing the Songbirds mirror if it is still available. I am going to send you a email at the temp email above.
  • annsnowy
    9 years ago
    I have one for sale in my Tag Sale in Englewood, New Jersey. www.annstagsales.com