Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laser1

Also the wood stain color and brand! Awesome Thank you!

laser1
10 years ago
Custom Architecture · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    JB Architecture Group, Inc.
    10 years ago
    Cedar Siding – Cabot Solid Stain – Pewter Grey
  • Jennifer Mendez
    9 years ago
    Ok I know the brand and Stain color of the darker color but what color is the actual trim work done in? Is it plain white or a different shade of white? I apologize if you ever answered that question before because I searched and couldn't find the answer.
  • Jennifer Mendez
    9 years ago
    Actually I just noticed on their site you can download a color chip and just take that in to a store and match it to your brand of paint in of course Pewter Gray or any other color you like.
  • PRO
    Custom Kitchens
    9 years ago
    Beautiful home and colors
  • PRO
    Siena Custom Builders, Inc.
    9 years ago
    This information is not 100% accurate - we built this home and made all the selections - pewter gray was the color we started with but we did not use is as an exact match - it was customized at the end. You should get a sample made on the same material you are using before signing off on a whole house.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    You can see more exterior and interior shots of this home on our houzz site- we are the builder and made all the selections - Siena Custom Builders or on our website sienacustombuilders.com
  • mindloon
    9 years ago
    what is the porch material, composite or a wood product
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    The porch is wood. Along the sides of the home, underneath the porch and the exterior fireplace is real stone.
  • mindloon
    9 years ago
    What kind of wood product is it.
  • jdimas01
    9 years ago

Beautiful home. Can you tell me paint color & trim color & brand