ROOFSRoofing Materials: Slate Makes for Fireproof Roofs That Last
It stands up to weather and fire without losing its high-end look. But can your budget handle it?Full Story
KITCHEN SINKSKitchen Sinks: Slate Surfaces Rock for Strength and Style
Go for a sandblasted pattern or keep it simple — slate sinks show quality and promise durability no matter how you rollFull Story
STONELandscape Paving 101: Slate Adds Color to the Garden
Slate’s distinct hues set it apart from other natural stone pavingFull Story
TILERoof Materials: Get an Old-World Look With Clay Roof Tiles
The ancient roof material of choice remains the modern-day ideal for authentic Italian, Mediterranean and Spanish home stylesFull Story
TILEThis Long-Lasting Roofing Material Works With Many Styles
With their durability and wide range of colors and molded shapes, concrete roof tiles are worth a lookFull Story
WOODNo Substitute for the Natural Beauty of Wooden Roof Shingles and Shakes
This natural, renewable roof option brings weathered character and nostalgic appeal to traditional-style homesFull Story
MATERIALS8 Alternative Roof Materials to Buck the Mainstream
Looking for something to raise your roof in the neighborhood? Consider synthetic tiles, recycled composite shingles, green roofs and moreFull Story
ROOFSThe Most Popular Roofing Material is Affordable and Easy to Install
Asphalt shingles, the most widely used roof material in the U.S. are reliable and efficient, and may be right for youFull Story
- Ikon Vessel Sink Faucet, Rose Gold
- GDF Studio Petra Mid Century New Velvet Club Chair, Gray
- GDF Studio Nicolas Weathered Fabric Armchair With Black Legs, Navy Blue
- Rugsotic Carpets Hand Woven Kilim Woolen Contemporary Area Rug, Charcoal, 3'x5'
- Rugsotic Carpets Hand Knotted Loom Wool Solid Runner Rug, Light Red, 2'6''x10'
- GDF Studio Lexia Classic Slate Microfiber Dining Chair, Set of 2
- Polywood Traditional 24" Round Bar Table, Black
- Carpets Hand Woven Kilim Woolen Contemporary Area Rug, Dark Orange, 6'x9'