szenwo

Orchid

szenwo
I've been looking for large orchid arrangements like the one you have on the round hallway table. Where can I purchase that from.
Wolfram-Foyer · More Info

Michael Abrams Interiors
    These were live orchids purchased for this photoshoot.
  • shellboys
    would love to know the paint colour, trim colour, ceiling colour and colour on stairs. This is exactly what I want to do with my hallway
    The Petal House

If you would like a similar centerpiece custom designed for you please just contact The Petal House. We are a professional business with over 30 years of experience in custom silk floral designs. Call or email us today for a quote at (606) 312-5891 or thepetalhouse@gmail.com

The Petal House

The Petal House

The Petal House

Hello. If you would like a similar centerpiece custom designed for you please just contact The Petal House. We are a professional business with over 30 years of experience in custom silk floral designs. Call or email us today for a quote at (606) 312-5891 or thepetalhouse@gmail.com.