0
martyreyes

martyreyes
What material is the cupboard made of?
LG House - Kitchen · More Info

thirdstone inc. [^]
    IKEA Akurum Abstrakt High Gloss White / Gray
  • martyreyes
    Thank you!
  • Keisha Smith
    Thank you! My gosh these are some great kitchen cabinets Edmonton; I was actually wondering the same thing. What kind of materials they use and how much will a kitchen like this cost? http://www.kitchenmagicinc.ca/ It is just beautiful
  • Mark Henry
    Is that a 12" (w) x 24 (d) upper cabinet above the 80" high pull out? Or is it a cover panel?
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    Hi mdhnry - Thanks for your question and interest in this Kitchen design.

The highest row of upper cabinets along the ceiling in this photo are in fact cabinets. However they are NOT full depth - i.e. 24" (60cm). They had to be modified (made shallower) in order to accommodate a plumbing and venting chase behind it running horizontally.

Refer to the following Wall Section through the Kitchen Wall.

Hope this helps!

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
    NEXS Cabinets Inc.
    Schenk in Calgary is marketing custom doors, drawer fronts, and panels in a high quality U. V. Lacquer. They have a selection of colours and they market it under the brand name Stijles. These have a hard finish that does not damage easily and are high gloss. Our company is producing modern European kitchens using their fronts. Some of Ikeas kitchens use u.v. Lacquer but they also do a foil wrapped door to achieve this look. The foil wrap is not as durable.
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    NEXS Cabinets Inc. - Thanks for chiming in. What's the cost difference between your product and IKEA's high-gloss fronts?...(understanding that your product may have a more 'durable' finish)

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
    NEXS Cabinets Inc.
    I have to admit that I am not aware of Ikea's pricing on their U.V. Lacquered Kitchens. We find that Schenk's product is very reasonable and is available in custom sizing for crafting a unique modern European kitchen.
  • nsalta
    what Ikea cabinets do you use to get the large drawer units? I am not seeing them as being available. Thanks and beautiful job!!!
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    large drawer units below countertops in this image are 36" wide

:: thirdstone inc. [^]