0
heobrien

Accent wall

heobrien
What type of wood is on the wall. Love it!!!!
SOUTH COOGEE - House · More Info

CAPITAL BUILDING :: Apartment - Renovations
    Thanks! We love the look. We used laminate flooring and and glued it and secret nailed it as you would normally and the effect is great!
  • chapter2
    This seems to be a bed spread and not a quilt cover. where did it come from ?
  • tehreema
    I love the laminate wall. Looking to create the same look in my bedroom. White n grey tone. But I want to keep the carpet in my bedroom. Do u think it will ruin the look with carpet? Also what color of the carpet would go well with this wall.
  • sherveh pirani
    The combination of simple wooden wall is great.
    The bed is covered with a waffle style quilt cover and then a throw on top.
    You can certainly keep this look with carpet in your room. The tones that i feel would work would be a light carpet like the colour of the rug in the picture or a deep warm grey. Although if you select your flooring for the wall first then match a carpet to one of the tones in that, then that will also work as you will have a connector between the two!