Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
duchessofdelmar

Thank you- houzzer a were right on

duchessofdelmar
10 years ago
I will work on getting some pictures up but I just came over to say YOU WERE RIGHT HOUZZ! First you told me how to rearrange our living room to get more out of it- and it made a huge change. So much that I still haven't bought any new furniture and am probably 70% happier with the room. I actually don't hate living here anymore bc we aren't overwhelmed with things right as we walk in the door.

Onto room two. The dining area where several houzzer a recommended turning the huge 6 person table which I had begun to regret 90 degrees. I was like ya ya. First off my husband will never move that heavy thing and second I just didn't really see it. But after the success in the first room I decided to bide my time and wait for the right moment to get hubby to move that 2 tons of reclaimed barn wood. When he showed up with a Christmas tree and wanted to put it int he dining room corner I knew this was my moment- he moved it and it changed the entire flow of the front of the house. We f%#%]|*~>]|ing love it. We will update and get a new rug and couch etc, no doubt but just rearranging the things we have made a huge difference - I did not think you could make such a big change- how come no one told me I had everything in the wrong place?

Comment (1)

• abbyjean
    10 years ago
    Aw, I love happy endings like this. Would love to see pics, too!