mjk1108

Ideas on how to separate bathroom vanity from master bedroom?

mjk1108
My master bedroom has weird design that I never liked at all, it has a bathroom vanity in it that is separate from the bathroom. I have attached a couple of pictures, but I'll give a little more description of the bedroom. When you walk into the bedroom and look to the far left, the bathroom vanity can be seen. The door on the right is the bathroom, and directly across from the bathroom (behind the wall on the left side) is a walk in closet.

The room and bathroom is going to be redone with new paint (Yes, I know the white walls are horrible:) ), vanity fixture, mirror, cabinet color, and ripping out the carpet in front of the vanity and installing tile. I know the best option would be to put up a wall and add a door leading into the vanity area, but that will probably be way over budget for what I am looking to spend.

I have seen the folding room dividers before, but will that look trashy? Are louvered doors connected to the walls possible? What other options do I have that are not very expensive that will allow me to add some separation to the vanity and bedroom. If it provides any help, the width between the walls opening up to the vanity is 59 1/2". Can you all give me some ideas?