Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cowgirlup69

TracyAnn Lidbom
12 years ago
can I order? how and cost? where do I find on website?
Evanson Horses · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Gates & Croft Horticultural Design
    12 years ago
    Hi TracyAnn. If you are referring to the horses, they were done by a little company/artist who has since moved and I don't know where. If I find out them, I will let you know. My landscape designs are mostly done here in Southern California, although I have done them all over the country and even designed through email. Pricing is on an individual basis and there's more on my website at www.gatesandcroft.com. For hundreds of design and gardening articles and videos, check my site at www.gardengates.info.
  • TracyAnn Lidbom
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks so much...
  • lovelyv
    8 years ago
    There is some guy (company) near Temecula,CA that makes these horses and similar sculptures.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

Thanks, lovelyv.

• Lucy Gibson
    6 years ago

TracyAnn, great question about where to get these horse statues. I also love the worn wagon wheels going across the garden. My husband and I have been looking for some creative things we can do to our home and yard to give it a more western feel. I would love to do something like this in our own yard. http://www.customwagonwheels.com/ 

• PRO
    6 years ago

Some garden sculpture, fountain and even home decor stores carry wagon wheels -- especially towns in the West. You can saw them in half, oil or stain them and drive rebar thru them to push into the soil. Or you can have them constructed.