ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easierFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this weekFull Story
CONTEMPORARY HOMESHouzz Tour: An Innovative Home Shows What It’s Made Of
Homeowners design their Washington, D.C., residence with sustainability in mind and to accommodate them as they get olderFull Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYRemodeling After Water Damage: Tips From a Homeowner Who Did It
Learn the crucial steps and coping mechanisms that can help when flooding strikes your homeFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTHouzz Call: What Did Your Kitchen Renovation Teach You About Budgeting?
Cost is often the biggest shocker in a home renovation project. Share your wisdom to help your fellow HouzzersFull Story
DC's Staircases, Custom Railings & Stainless Steel | 4x Best of Houzz!
- Jezabel Collection (8'X10') - Grey
- 36"x36" LED Medicine Cabinet, Dimmer/Defog, Makeup Mirror, and USB, Right Light
- Thalia Collection (8'X10') - Light Blue
- Marina White Wall Medallion 18x48", Gray
- Superior Kula Collection Hand Woven Jute Rug(8'x10')- Charcoal
- Serene Spaces Living Brown Raffia Runner
- Rustic Pool Table With Play Kit by Plank & Hide
- Pipeline Collection Wall Mounted Soap Dish, Antique Bronze