Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tropitango

tropitango
12 years ago
I have similar granite and cabinets...trying to select a backsplash. Is that a splitface backsplash? Wish I could zoom in!
Laundry room with a view · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Sandra Howie
    12 years ago
    Hi there,
    In this picture the cabinets are an antique glazed white with Santa Cecelia granite and a crema marfil 1"x2" brick mosaic marble backsplash that you can see in the picture below.
    I actually repainted them white to flow better with the rest of the house.
    Hope this helps!

Sandra
  • PRO
    Sandra Howie
    12 years ago
    Here they are in white.
  • tammypoole
    12 years ago
    Thank you. Beautiful!
    We have similar cabinet color (mine is Wool Skein, Sherwin Williams) but my floors are dark wood. The granite I chose has the same colors as yours, but there is a lot of "movement" and spacing of the different colors. It is "Typhoon Bordeaux" but is in the same color family as yours and the same light/dark tone....so not the same, but sort of the same. We had been picking out a backsplash that had a combo of subway, diamonds, metals, etc which was pretty, but I think it distracts the eye from the granite/competes with the granite, so I am looking for something simple but elegant to complement the granite. Needed photos to show husband. Thanks again for helping and taking the time to post your photos!