ruthli

Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s Glasgow rose

I totally fell in love with this rose. Where can I order this beautiful panel from?
Thanks for helping me.
Best wishes, Ruth
Art Deco bathroom inspirations · More Info

• Judy Polan
    Hi Ruth, Believe it or not, we found this gorgeous 3-tile panel at our local commercial tile dealer's shop. It was right in the front window! My husband and I are huge CRM fans, so we were astonished to see this. I remember that the dealer had to order it from the UK, but it wasn't all that expensive. I'll stop in at the shop as soon as I can, and will try to get the specific info for you. BTW/ I've written two full-length articles about Mackintosh for the late great Style 1900 magazine. They are readable on my website www.judypolan.com , under the "design articles" link. You might enjoy them -- especially the gorgeous pictures! Best, Judy
    Ruth Dodziuk-Justitz thanked Judy Polan
  • Ruth Dodziuk-Justitz
    WOW! This indeed is impressive. Thank you so much. Can't wait for more details. Also thank you for the link in the Style 1900 magazine. Of course, I'll read it - immmmmmediately! :-)
Loudoun County's Full Service Interior Design Firm | 5x Best of Houzz