cfairman

cfairman
Do you think this beautiful and functional pantry would be possible to build and still look great and be functional if it was only 36 inches deep? I have a small, u-shaped, 12 x 12 kitchen and hate to encroach into the room any more than necessary. But, I do love this piece. I wouldn't need any DRAWERS!
Custom pantry · More Info

Marie Newton, Closets Redefined
    Yes, I done many versions of this design, where do you live?
    Joseph F. Yencho, Design/Builder
    Hey Marie, really like the pantry design. Ever do any work on Beacon Hill? Have project coming up there soon.
    Marie Newton, Closets Redefined
    Hi Joseph,
    Yes I do, what kind of a project is it?
    M
  • cfairman
    Marie, I live in a small town about 20 minutes from Chapel Hill, NC. thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
    Marie Newton, Closets Redefined
    Oh Joseph, I thought you were referring to Beacon Hill in Boston?
    Bummer, I would have loved ot help you.
  • cfairman
    Marie, this is Carol, not Joseph from Beacon Hill. I asked you if the closet above could have a reduced footprint and you said it could and asked where I lived. I am the one who replied, "near Chapel Hill, NC."
    Marie Newton, Closets Redefined
    Sorry, IF you would like a design with a reduced footprint, I can help you with that just email me your information or call.
    Thanks,
    Marie