0
lasagne

Don't know where to put kitchen cabinet handles

lasagne
Do you have to put knobs on cabinets & handles on drawers... I have white traditional cabinets....6 drawers & 5 regular doors ..also 2 pantry cabinets & 2 small double door cabinets..1 over range & 1 over Fridge...any suggestions would be appreciated !! Thank you!!

• nasmijati
    I put matching handles on all the cabinets and drawers in my kitchen. I placed all of the handles horizontally for ease of use with arthritic fingers. I think it also happens to be visually pleasing to have all of the handles in the same orientation!

Other Houzzers will have different ideas from mine. Take from this whatever is helpful.

Best wishes.
  • hayleydaniels
    I have handles on the doors and pulls on the drawers as I love the more rustic look fo the pulls.

Make your kitchen the way you want it, and don't worry about 'rules' unless you're planning on selling.
  • lasagne
    Thank you from lasagne....you helped me make a decision !!
    Design Elements
    There are no rules, do what you want and what you think will look good!
  • andyccraft
    I have found if you purchase one of each handle or knob you like, you can scotch tape each one to a door or drawer and get a good idea of style and placement of the hardware.