Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dixie415

dixie415
12 years ago
Could you tell me the interior depth of the plate drawer? I'm guessing around 15"?
Portland Oregon European Contemporary Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    KitchenLab Interiors
    12 years ago
    Based on the fact that cabinets are standard 34.5" tall, minus the toekick of 4", you've got about 15" for each drawer (face) but the interior depth will be less due to the glides. Not exactly sure but I'd guess 13"
  • dixie415
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks much!
  • PRO
    Monique Jacqueline Design
    12 years ago
    Hello,

I would say that the DEPTH is about 22" - 21". The standard depth of lower kitchen cabinetry is about 24". Your countertop depth is usually about 25 1/2". The standard depth of upper kitchen cabinetry is 12". 15" depths are now being used more and more as well!

Back to the interior depth of the plate drawer, which is a base. If your cabinetry has full extensions glides, then you have full use of the drawer's entire depth. The plate drawer depth is equal to the spice pullout depth.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!
    Monique
  • PRO
    Pacific Northwest Cabinetry
    11 years ago
    The inside useable depth of the drawers is 9 1/2" deep. These are face frame cabinets so you lose a little more width and depth in this construction method. The standard length of the drawers is 21" as the undermount cushion close guides from Blum come in incriments of 3"
  • Sandi K
    9 years ago
    what is the flooring