Your shopping cart is empty.
rbcola

Brick flooring - please share info. Thanks!

rbcola
March 28, 2014
How does brick flooring compare to stained concrete in cost? upkeep? foot comfort? day to day clean up?
Minnesota Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Martha O'Hara Interiors
    Hello rbcola,

Thank you for your question! However, the builder on this project, L. Cramer Builders + Remodelers, would be better suited to answer. Feel free to contact them!

Thanks,

- Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
    rbcola thanked Martha O'Hara Interiors
  • jsimpson22
    Hi, this remodel is absolutely beautiful. Are the cabinets on the back section of the bar a different color than the front bar?
  • PRO
    Martha O'Hara Interiors
    No, they are the same color; however, the lighting shining on the back cabinets make them appear a different color in this photo. Thank you for the question!
  • jlp23
    Is this a brick floor, or a tile made to have the same look? I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to do if we rip out the carpet. Thanks.
  • PRO
    Martha O'Hara Interiors
    It is a brick - thanks for asking!
  • southpaw3229
    Since this house is up north, is the flooring in the basement really cold. I want to lay tile and brick for flooring but I love in michigan
  • PRO
    Martha O'Hara Interiors
    There are heating elements in the floor with the brick, because yes it does get very cold up here in Minnesota. Without the heating, the flooring would just be too cold. We'd recommend heated flooring to go for this look in a northern region where winters tend to be very cold.
    rbcola thanked Martha O'Hara Interiors
  • rbcola
    Totally agree w/you!
  • PRO
    Martha O'Hara Interiors

We're so very sorry, but we had the wrong information on the flooring! This flooring is actually a 3"x6" tile from Square One Tile & Stone, LLC. You can purchase through the showroom or through the builder on this project.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).