Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jjadel

Price?

jjadel
10 years ago
Hi there, went hot tub browsing with the hubby today. Unfortunately, the only store selling the bullfrog spas was our last stop and there were no sale people to assist us when we arrived (only a very nice secretary who knew nothing about the price or the specs). After some online research, we are fairly confident that we want a bullfrog, however we are concerned that we can't find pricing information ANYWHERE for this product (including the store we visited). Can you please give me the MSRP of the Bullfrog A8D and the Bullfrog A8L? Thank you.
Bullfrog Spas - Model A8L · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Bullfrog Spas
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the interest. Because pricing varies so much according to market conditions and shipping costs when sending spas around the world we don't publish an MSRP online. This is fairly standard amongst high-end spa manufacturers. However, I can help you with that if you'd like to contact me directly at jricks@bullfrogspas.com. Keep in mind, many dealers also offer discounts and specials that can make your purchase price less that this suggested pricing guideline.
Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company