Your shopping cart is empty.
navygold

Why so much concrete?

navygold
April 21, 2014
Just had our "used cinnamon brick" house trim, etc., painted. Loved running across this thread since I selected BM Cromwell Gray HC-103 for fascia, soffits, window sashes, garage door(S) trim, and gutters. Copley Gray HC-104 was used on all architectural roofline features that extend beyond body of house: rear two story porch soffit, garage doors, bay and square window fascia, and gutters. Front door porch entry surround was painted Copley Gray with Bavarian Cream BM 2146-70 (-50% darker) glass trim around high gloss black front door. Rockport Gray HC-105 was used on rear two story porch columns. Bavarian Cream BM 2146-70 (50% darkened) small wood trim detail on columns. Bavarian Cream BM 2146-70 used on all window trim.Cromwell Gray was used on all window sashes. BM Black 2132-10 (high gloss) on front door, wood shutters (4 pair). Adding a black planter window box on 2nd floor window above three garage windows with shutters. Brass door kick plate, knocker, and hardware. Switching porch light fixtures to a bronze wall lantern style that will blend well with our "Saltbox Design (single sloping roof)" mixed with three various sized front gables. Grays and greens are considered neutral colors for outdoors. I do think my roof matches the Cromwell Gray more than I like. Our side and front driveways are aggregate style concrete. I prefer this look over plain concrete. The driveway featured with this home would have been less eye-catching if brick were added to frame the driveway or walkway or both! Enjoyed reading this thread!
Salem Avenue Renovation · More Info

Comments (2)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).