Cabinet hardware

May 12, 2014
Beautiful kitchen! Could you tell me the name of the cabinet hardware?
FRH Design Consultants · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    FRH Designs - Felicia Hoffenberg
    Yes, the cabinet hardware was purchased through Klaff's of Scarsdale, NY. I do not remember the manufacturer but I have the style #'s for the three sizes used:

    MMP 30102-4-PC - 4” Polished Chrome Pull

    MMP-30102-6-PC - 6” Polished Chrome Pull

    MMP 30102-8-PC - 8” Polished Chrome Appliance Pull

    On the upper cabinets just below the crown moulding we used:
    Samuel Heath SAM-P783-CP Oval knob - Polished Chrome

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).