THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding giftsFull Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWe Can Dream: Rural Retirement Home a Haven of Beauty and Tranquillity
A retired couple builds a spacious Japanese-inspired indoor-outdoor sanctuary to enjoy with extended familyFull Story
LIFESee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the houseFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clearFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversationsFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
- Plank & Hide Co. Sadie Outdoor 65" Outdoor Bar in Wenge
- Nautical 37"x72" Bar Table, Mahogany
- POLYWOOD La Casa Cafe Bar Arm Chair, Sand
- Montclair 3-Piece High-Dining Set With Rockers and Square Table, Tan
- Euro 36" Square Counter Table, Sand, Satin White
- Fine Mod Imports Woodleg Chair, White, 47"h X 18"w X 19"d, Modern/Contemporary,
- Home Styles Monarch Stool
- Acosta Folding Bistro Set