Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Brick flooring - please share info. Thanks!

rbcola
10 years ago
How does brick flooring compare to stained concrete in cost? upkeep? foot comfort? day to day clean up?
Minnesota Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hello rbcola,

Thank you for your question! However, the builder on this project, L. Cramer Builders + Remodelers, would be better suited to answer. Feel free to contact them!

Thanks,

- Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
    rbcola thanked O’Hara Interiors
  • jsimpson22
    9 years ago
    Hi, this remodel is absolutely beautiful. Are the cabinets on the back section of the bar a different color than the front bar?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 years ago
    No, they are the same color; however, the lighting shining on the back cabinets make them appear a different color in this photo. Thank you for the question!
  • jlp23
    9 years ago
    Is this a brick floor, or a tile made to have the same look? I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to do if we rip out the carpet. Thanks.
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 years ago
    It is a brick - thanks for asking!
  • southpaw3229
    9 years ago
    Since this house is up north, is the flooring in the basement really cold. I want to lay tile and brick for flooring but I love in michigan
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Totally agree w/you!
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

We're so very sorry, but we had the wrong information on the flooring! This flooring is actually a 3"x6" tile from Square One Tile & Stone, LLC. You can purchase through the showroom or through the builder on this project.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors