Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lwhalen1

lwhalen1
13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
Where can I find that subway tile? I love it!
San Jose Res 2 · More Info

Comments (10)

• KULWINDER JASWAL
    13 years ago
    WHAT is this floor made of. Thanks
  • PRO
    Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
    11 years ago
    The photo is tagged with this info: Ceramic Tile - Walker Zanger- Mizu Pebb
    Walker Zanger has discontinued this tile though, but they have lots of other lovely tiles to choose from.
    :) Rhoda
  • ma2112ya
    10 years ago
    How much reveal of the window casing is visible from the side? Is the casing set out in front of the tile, or is the tile burying most of the window casing?
  • vrcbenavente
    10 years ago
    where did you get the crystal/glass pulls? thank you!
  • tgrim
    10 years ago
    How high are the ceilings? I'm wanting my kitchen to have cabinets that appear to go to the ceiling like these. I've found out putting cabinets all the way up is very expensive.
  • Gilda Gomez
    10 years ago
    Www.subwaytile.com Awesome made in USA authentic subway tiles and mosaics! I am currently working on a project, a Hospice unit at our VA Medical Center and found this wonderful subway tile source for the family kitchen. I am using their classic rectangular subway tile but beveled with a crackled glaze in a very soft celadon green. Cabinets will be white raised panel wood with burnished accents and satin nickel hardware. So excited to share the subway tile source because as a designer with the Department of Veterans Affairs I only specify made in US products.
  • melmidd
    9 years ago
    Who manufactured the window?
  • beh_kharid_info
    9 years ago

thank you guys for info webpage

• arvilla_trag
    3 years ago

Stunning without being over-the-top. I love it.