Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lov2decorate

lov2decorate
12 years ago
love the table! any suggestions on where to find a knockoff?
Vintage and modern dining room · More Info

Comments (8)

• bepsf
    12 years ago
    It's an antique table - I'm sure you could find a comparable table at your local estate sales, auction houses, used furniture or antique stores...
    ...or you could have a local craftsman create something similar for you in whatever size you wanted.
  • PRO
    Emily McCall
    10 years ago
    This one was a vintage piece from a local antiques store.
  • User
    10 years ago
    I had Karmel Skillington's in Nashville make me a beautiful duplicate of this table @ love it!
  • laurieinpa
    9 years ago
    I have a similar table for sale on the Erie, PA Craigslist.

( http://erie.craigslist.org/atq/4555508952.html )

Just put it up this afternoon, and then saw the Houzz article!

I love these old antiques, but I am now in a mid century modern home, and am trying to decorate in that style.

Although, we may be moving (again), but I am getting too old to keep moving all the big stuff.
  • PRO
    User
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

We make custom farmhouse style tables, please visit our site DownHomeLiving or our Etsy Shop

• PRO
    tablelegs
    8 years ago

Build it yourself! We can provide you with a custom base kit that is solid wood with all of the mortise and tenons cut for you. Hundreds of legs styles to chose from and the base is made to the size to fit your room. You can even order a solid hardwood top from us as well to top off your base kit. Easy assembly with all of the hardware provided to attach your top. Watch a video of our owner assembling one of our table base kits and you will see how easy it is to "build it yourself". Here are a few designs that are similar to the pictured table. Visit TableLegs.com to view all of our choices.