Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deborah_frank

Everything is so very well put together!

Deborah Frank
9 years ago
Simply, beautiful!!! Would you please be so very kind to share the backsplash material used, I would love to purchase, as I am in the final process of this aspect of my rehab kitchen
West side renovation · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    SGDI - Sarah Gallop Design Inc.
    8 years ago

File is in archive, so cant say for certain. Although, I am sure i have mentioned it on this picture /project on houzz in the past, so you could check the comments, it may be there.

• PRO
    thebuilderdepot
    8 years ago

The Backsplash is an Italian Bianco Carrara 3x6" Subway Tile. Prices vary significantly from the well known high end super pricey retailers at $14.95 a square foot to companies like ours with strict cost control and massive volumes allowing us to sell for $7.50 a Square Foot. Italian marble has a light gray base with darker gray veining.

We also have another option our Carrara Venato 3x6" Subway Tile. Priced at $7.00 a square foot this product has a whiter base to that of the Bianco with fewer gray veins giving an overall less busy look (that is the strategy anyway - but it is natural stone, so strategy and what the mountain provides can be somewhat different).

I would always recommend getting samples of the lot you are going to buy and then before any shipping from the most expensive retailer to any online company, get them to send you pictures of what is coming to you. So when you open the boxes what you get it what you expect. Many of the sample boards in the showrooms have been up there for over a decade, the lots have changed significantly since then, so get samples and pictures. Our subway Tile collection: http://www.thebuilderdepot.com/subway-tile.html

Carrara Bianco 3x6" Subway Tile Polished $7.50 a Square Foot.

Carrara Venato 3x6" Subway Tile Polished $7.00 a Square Foot.