Your shopping cart is empty.
danjsmith7

Landscape design - would love your thoughts

danjsmith7
April 22, 2019

Hi - We have a new build in need of landscaping. The style of the home is a Denver Square, see pic below, and we tried for for a modern farmhouse design for the interior. We really need to fill in with things in the mulch area, maybe some hanging plants. Would like to leave the small rock areas that line the sidewalk open as we might add a fence. Any thoughts or advice are welcome. thanks!

Comments (5)

• calidesign

You can place one taller shrub on the corner near the fence, but you will want very low evergreens for the front portion so you don't cover the railings. I would look for a shrub that will just reach the bottom of the white rail. Plant a decorative small tree further out in the yard. Decide on the fence long the front before winter and remove that rock along the walkway leading to the steps - it will be a mess when you start shoveling snow.

• houssaon

Lovely house!

I would do perennials along the porch. Look for an ornamental tree or two for the yard.

• celerygirl

Some inspiration

• PRO
    Dig Doug's Designs

some ideas:

danjsmith7 thanked Dig Doug's Designs
  • danjsmith7
    I added a couple more photos. Thanks everyone for the thoughts. What is a good program to download to try some ideas myself?

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).